Brother and sister tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
she's a married woman :gucciwhat:
I have soft spot for married women. i trust them and hold them dearly to my heart walaahi. Im not fucked up as yall think, marriage is really what makes or breaks a man. a decent marriage thats it. and those women know how to fix a broken man like myself.

Like i said, dont knock it till yall try it. yall have 99 probs a kink aint one.

:comeon: dont tell me yall dont get off spanking womens booty, hard, till they bruise and gets blood red. :lawd: ha iso xasuusin

:gucciwhat: Damn I thought only cadaan people were into that stuff.

Walahi I have learned through this forum that there is nothing in the world that somalis don't partake in.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:gucciwhat: Damn I thought only cadaan people were into that stuff.

Walahi I have learned through this forum that there is nothing in the world that somalis don't partake in.
nah its only me and i take great pride for that. i have ruined alot of relationship with women because of kink. :snoop;

I have met only one somali into kink at reddit but shes into pissing on mens face. :nahgirl: but we made agreement thst i will only help her squirt on my face with her and not piss. lookin forward to that :ahh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
nah its only me and i take great pride for that. i have ruined alot of relationship with women because of kink. :snoop;

I have met only one somali into kink at reddit but shes into pissing on mens face. :nahgirl: but we made agreement thst i will only help her squirt on my face with her and not piss. lookin forward to that :ahh:
Your nasty uff

:susp: I don't think that's a good idea sxb. What if her impulses kicks in and she pisses on you :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts