Brother and sister tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:susp: I don't think that's a good idea sxb. What if her impulses kicks in and she pisses on you :mjlol:
I would be in for a treat sxb. im gonna pawn her. but i dont think she will piss on me cuz i would be elbow deep in her punani (she only squirts by fisting) so its risky move, i will destroy her malab walls.

what about you, do you have a kink? you gotta explore it. im planning a bdsm group for sspot member. dm me if your interested.

I would be in for a treat sxb. im gonna pawn her. but i dont think she will piss on me cuz i would be elbow deep in her punani (she only squirts by fisting) so its risky move, i will destroy her malab walls.

what about you, do you have a kink? you gotta explore it. im planning a bdsm group for sspot member. dm me if your interested.
IMG_3946.GIF

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Sons are usually out of the house 24/7 playing football or inside 24/7 playing Playstation. No one helping with the dishes or cleaning the house
No, we clean were we are sectioned to when we were kids.

But since my family members are all grown up there is less mess

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Jealous haha honey f*ck do I care what instagram wannabe fame stars post !! I don't care

We get it, you're ugly.

No other reason why you'd be so hateful when we celebrate pretty Somalis :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
This isn't the first thread you've been like this and it won't be the last, your ugly face has made your soul ugly too

What looks different? they look like 100% Somali to me and most on this forum if they don't look Somali to you what do they look like then?

Ive not seen their video, only their picture someone else posted it here

And they look a part arab? But they are beautifull tho mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts