bros how do i stop simping

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
1. Start working out.
2. Stop /masturbation.
3. Go on holiday and f*ck to your heart's content.

True maturity comes when you realize that every beautiful girl has a stinking wet hole in between her legs; she pisses, shits and has hair in weird places just like yourself. Once you realise and internalise this, you'll start judging girls on other attributes other than being inside them. You'll realize they're human just like yourself.
That is even better :ahh::ahh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Go vegan trust me bro dead animals aren’t good for health

Eat phytoestrogens and deprive your body of all these nutrients and more:

XlxhgG9.jpg

Sounds like a fine strategy for upping testosterone, wallahi. Do yourself a favor gbrlax and never in your fucking Geeljire life waste time on pretending you're a herbivore. Bloody doctors with PHDs can't pull it off and end up looking like mummies and even rich actors who can hire skilled nutritionists fail again and again. It will fool you for a time as it can mimic a form of fasting depending on the form veganism you're practicing but fail you long-term when the nutritional deficiencies and antinutrients catch up with you..

Eat meat, be a strong Geeljire.

*kisses your shiny forehead, smacks aside the asparagus in your hand and hands you some liver and steak*

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t get how people simp. It sounds like effort man.
1. Start working out.
2. Stop /masturbation.
3. Go on holiday and f*ck to your heart's content.

True maturity comes when you realize that every beautiful girl has a stinking wet hole in between her legs; she pisses, shits and has hair in weird places just like yourself. Once you realise and internalise this, you'll start judging girls on other attributes other than being inside them. You'll realize they're human just like yourself.
You don’t even need to do step 3. You merely need to realise that women are just people with vaginas.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I don’t get how people simp. It sounds like effort man.

You don’t even need to do step 3. You merely need to realise that women are just people with vaginas.
How do you realize without the practical aspect of it? Some of these people have been psychologically fucked that you need some deep practical shit to unfuck their brains.

Xaruun

VIP
How do you realize without the practical aspect of it? Some of these people have been psychologically fucked that you need some deep practical shit to unfuck their brains.
Your method is haram tho. Also you’re saying they need to pump and dump es like it’s nothing, but if he’s a simp won’t he just catch feelings for the women he fucks?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Your method is haram tho. Also you’re saying they need to pump and dump b*tches like it’s nothing, but if he’s a simp won’t he just catch feelings for the women he fucks?
I agree it's haraam, but with that said, some girls wanna be pumped and dumped. Not to mention the girls he will pump aren't local girls he might see again and again, feelings are caught when you keep bumping into a person, hence why I suggested going on holiday. I went on a f*ck spree in Sweden, on my 18th birthday, worked for me.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I agree it's haraam, but with that said, some girls wanna be pumped and dumped. Not to mention the girls he will pump aren't local girls he might see again and again, feelings are caught when you keep bumping into a person, hence why I suggested going on holiday. I went on a f*ck spree in Sweden, on my 18th birthday, worked for me.
STD??

Trending

Latest posts