bros how do i stop simping

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Workout I was gonna become a simp but I saved myself

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Bros? Are telling me you're a man
giphy.gif

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Just jerk off kid, once you drop that load,women will seem uninteresting and you wouldn't even move a finger or go out of our to chase them.

I learned that in that movie "There is something about Marry" ,sxb it works. :bell:
Ew istagfurallah no it just causes bad things he needs to take a cold shower and chill out πŸ‘πŸ»

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
1. Start working out.
2. Stop /masturbation.
3. Go on holiday and f*ck to your heart's content.

True maturity comes when you realize that every beautiful girl has a stinking wet hole in between her legs; she pisses, shits and has hair in weird places just like yourself. Once you realise and internalise this, you'll start judging girls on other attributes other than being inside them. You'll realize they're human just like yourself.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Semen retention. Learn the art of spiritually channeling your sexual energy to unleash your creative nature and reabsorb your semen the nutritions, minerals and more to back to your blood stream cleanse yours body.
:rejoice:
Or quit that shit make you easily lustful. Nothing will help you other self discipline
:yousmart:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Just jerk off kid, once you drop that load,women will seem uninteresting and you wouldn't even move a finger or go out of your way to chase them.

I learned that in that movie "There is something about Marry" ,sxb it works. :bell:
Nice advice but I don't want erectile dysfunction bro

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nice advice but I don't want erectile dysfunction bro

You have to use moderation, the secret is loosing the Sexual tense behind, luckily we are males and one day load is all we need

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Oh so u saying fap sometimes

I didn't do a Siigo for over a decade, that Siigo thread was supposed be funny and sorta like a diary.:ufdup:

If I want some Qandhuur I would just walk to this nearby Bar by my place and get drunk with the regular Cadaan chicks and bring one or two home, In Oklahoma Qas don't cost a pennny. :bell:

Trending

Latest posts