Brokeback Botswana: Two male lions mating

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gay community, and I'm talking about homosexual and bisexual men here, is notoriously promiscuous. This culture of promiscuity has nothing to do with marriage equality because queer women are the complete opposite. They have an extreme inclination towards committed relationships ( search up uhauling). I thibk this is a matter of nature. Most women like being monogamous whereas most men don't really care. Gay marriage has been legal in Canada for over a decade but ask anyone in the gay scene and they will tell you that this culture still persists.

There are tens of thousands of Gay married couples in Canada

Gays want marriage.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There are tens of thousands of Gay married couples in Canada

Gays want marriage.

That's not what we were discussing. You tried to link the decrease of HIV/AIDS in the gay community to marriage but the truth is the culture of promiscuity is a real thing and it's responsible for the high STI rate in the gay community. How/why would marriage equality stop that? Do you expect all homosexual men to wake up one morning and decide to stop sleeping around, run to their nearest church and commit to one partner for the rest of their lives? That's not how life works sxb. You need to wake up out of this gay Disney fantasy you're living in.

That's not what we were discussing. You tried to link the descrease of HIV/AIDS in the gay community to marriage but the truth is the culture of promiscuity is a real thing and it's responsible for the high STI rate in the gay community. How/why would marriage equality stop that? Do you expect all homosexual men to wake up one morning and decide to stop sleeping around, run to their nearest church and commit to one partner for the rest of their lives? That's not how life works sxb. You need to wake up out of this gay Disney fantasy you're living in.

Gays want legal marriage. All gays are DL because of marriage inequality.

Yes or no?

Duchess

VIP
Gays want legal marriage. All gays are DL because of marriage inequality.

Yes or no?

No. There have been visible gay men in the media and long-standing gay communities such as West Hollywood in LA or Soho in London prior to Gay marriage being legalized.

Closeted gay men are on the downlow because of their immediate environment ( ie their own families). Marriage equality exists in Canada, yet you're on the DL and haven't told your family about your bisexuality so why do you expect it to be different for others?

No. There have been visible gay men in the media and long-standing gay communities such as West Hollywood in LA or Soho in London prior to Gay marriage being legalized.

Closeted gay men are on the downlow because of their immediate environment ( ie their own families). Marriage equality exists in Canada, yet you're on the DL and haven't told your family about your bisexuality so why do you expect it to be different for others?

I'm abstinent so I'm not on the DL.

HIV will not exist in this gay community in a generation from now. Give it time. Gays have medication that makes HIV undetectable in the blood. HIV is only a problem in your native region. Obesity is worse than HIV in the West. Yes or no?

Gays have saved the institution of marriage. You straight people have 50% divorce rates. We have single digit divorce rates.

Duchess

VIP
I'm abstinent so I'm not on the DL.

HIV will not exist in this gay community in a generation from now. Give it time. Gays have medication that makes HIV undetectable in the blood. HIV is only a problem in your native region. Obesity is worse than HIV in the West. Yes or no?

Gays have saved the institution of marriage. You straight people have 50% divorce rates. We have single digit divorce rates.

If you're closeted and don't have any plans of coming out then you will soon enter the DL world reserved mainly for minorities ( especially blacks ) from conservative backgrounds.

HIV/AIDS in my "native region" of Puntland is negligible at best. With your dismissive attitude, I can only imagine what STI's you will contract once you become sexually active.

Give it a generation or two and we will see that marriage does not work for Gay men. The vast majority of lasting relationships in the LGBT community will be between biological females.

HIV rates in Puntland and Somaliland is 2%.

This is comparable to black Washington D.C.

I am not sexually active. Even if I was, Id use a condom.

I meant native region of Africa. Not Puntland. Africans are the same to me.

You are honestly no different to me than a West African or someone from the Zulu tribe or an Oromo. I lump you all in one group

Duchess

VIP
HIV rates in Puntland and Somaliland is 2%.

This is comparable to black Washington D.C.

I am not sexually active. Even if I was, Id use a condom.

Smh, I feel like I'm talking to a 6 year old. Abdi, were you pulled out of Sex Ed in middle school? Fyi, there are other ways STI's ( including HIV/AIDS) are transmitted.

..And that's all I'll say for now. :damsel:

Duchess

VIP
I meant native region of Africa. Not Puntland. Africans are the same to me.

You are honestly no different to me than a West African or someone from the Zulu tribe or an Oromo. I lump you all in one group

You're the product of conservative immigrants from the anus of Africa just like the rest of us hun.

Smh, I feel like I'm talking to a 6 year old. Abdi, were you pulled out of Sex Ed in middle school? Fyi, there are other ways STI's ( including HIV/AIDS) are transmitted.

..And that's all I'll say for now. :damsel:

Condoms are what...98% effective?. And I am not even sexually active. So I never use one. Maybe if I touched blood on a kitchen counter and I had a wound I'd get HIV but HIV dies in the air within seconds.

I was not pulled out of sex ed because I forged my mom's signature on the forms.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Condoms are what...98% effective?. And I am not even sexually active. So I never use one. Maybe if I touched blood on a kitchen counter and I had a wound I'd get HIV but HIV dies in the air within seconds.

I was not pulled out of sex ed because I forged my mom's signature on the forms.

So that's a reason for not wearing condoms? Abdi you're trolling

Duchess

VIP

For your own good, I think you should remain a virgin for eternity. Your knowledge of how STI's are transmitted is worrisome.

Duchess

VIP
Walaahi I worry for you.

Abdi, do you have any plans of disclosing your sexual identity to your female partners? Or will you hide the fact that you're bisexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending