Brokeback Botswana: Two male lions mating

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
This comment sums up the desperation .
" My dog humps my leg, does that mean that leg humping is normal? The dog also tried to hump a sleeping bag, the dresser, and the dirty laundry, etc. Animals do dumb stuff, they are dumb animals. When humans do the dumb stuff that animals do, does that make it less dumb? "

:chrisfreshhah:

dhagax

no comments
That homosexuality is normal even in the animal kingdom.

You have gay chimpanzees and bisexual dolphins.
so animal do it, its normal we can do it too ? are we animals? yaab walahi.
animals also do incest too so its normal we can do that too ?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
so animal do it, its normal we can do it too ? are we animals? yaab walahi.
animals also do incest too so its normal we can do that too ?

First of all humans have the capacity to think way beyond basic instincts so we shouldn't always compare our self to them but we will definitely find similarities. Similarities such as homosexuality. After all humans are mammals.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm always amazed at people raging against things that doesn't affect them.

I have radical revolutionary idea. If you don't like homosexuality, don't become a homosexual. I know it sounds crazy to you, but think about it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
exactly, we have the capacity to think and come to a conclusion that this is not normal.
Anyone who is advocating for ancestral right could say the same thing.

But homosexuality is normal. It's not something that was invented yesterday. It has existed for thousands of years and will continue as long as humanity exists.

dhagax

no comments

I have radical revolutionary idea. If you don't like homosexuality, don't become a homosexual. I know it sounds crazy to you, but think about it.

Well if it does not affect you and its normal to you. its does affect me they was forcing my kids at school to learn about this immoral qashin.
i dont care if you f rocks but dont force it on my kids.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Well if it does not affect you and its normal to you. its does affect me they was forcing my kids at school to learn about this immoral qashin.
i dont care if you f rocks but dont force it on my kids.

Then take your kids out of the western country and move to Saudi Arabia, where people only learn what the Sheiks find suitable.

dhagax

no comments
Then take your kids out of the western country and move to Saudi Arabia, where people only learn what the Sheiks find suitable.
I'm not in the west. the west is exporting this immoral behavior everywhere calling it democracy.
kaaley horta, are you muslim ?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm not in the west. the west is exporting this immoral behavior everywhere calling it democracy.
kaaley horta, are you muslim ?

Who are you to determine it to being immoral? And just be honest you or your children are in the west where they are being educated and supplied with the tools to critically think. The west didn't export anything however you did immigrate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As far as i can tell, our "purpose" on earth is to reproduce so on that front I think homosexuality is some sort of mental illness.

I don't really care about any so called moral implications of gay buttsex, but there's no denying men who sleep with other men are still the largest vector of transmission of HIV. Imagine the catastrophic consequences of promoting homosexuality in a continent already ravaged by the virus?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

:mindblown:

It's one thing to dislike homosexuality. It's something completely different when it's pushed as normal and acceptable, and that we're supposed to look at it in the same way we see normal straight couples.

That's the difference. Be gay if you want too, just keep that shit to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts