Bro let this sink in please.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
It is a good thing then that we have waaaay to much 'journalist' and leaked gov documents. Kkkkkkkkkk
He’s just talking nonsense sxb if you ever learn about misleading statistics, that’s a major one as it’s literally intentionally concealed lol, so as you said due to all these leaks somalia doesn’t have the capability to even be the most corrupt, the real corrupt nations are never noticeable

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He’s just talking nonsense sxb if you ever learn about misleading statistics, that’s a major one as it’s literally intentionally concealed lol, so as you said due to all these leaks somalia doesn’t have the capability to even be the most corrupt, the real corrupt nations are never noticeable

I know just trolling, some of these thread's are just pure comedy

It's just hatin'. It's been well documented that Somalis were known merchants and traders. The principles of Xeer are down right genius. I blew my Republican friend's mind when I showed her.

Statist cucks : Duh, Somalia need big daddy government because without it, there would rampart poverty and war.
Me : BUT, there's rampart poverty and war now.........
Statist: Because there's anarchy here. That's why they now government. They wouldn't like that if they had a central government.
Me: Ummmmmm, Somalia has a government. And pre colonial Somalia was fine........
Statist:............... You're racist

Also, didn't Ethiopia have support from........wait for it....... WHITE PEOPLE. Also, didn't they help the Europeans colonize Somalia ? But some reason, that's not cooning . Did the UN hire some Rastafarians or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts