Bro let this sink in please.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Just because there are laws doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it’s not caught, as for not having laws, if it’s not illegal is it even corruption? Wouldn’t it just be campaign funding at that point

Clearly laws work seeing as there countries with low corruption rates.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue at this point haha. Somalia is a UN member state so it's suppose to recognize the harmful effects corruption has on development.

Tukraq

VIP
Clearly laws work seeing as there countries with low corruption rates.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue at this point haha. Somalia is a UN member state so it's suppose to recognize the harmful effects corruption has on development.
Like I said you can’t know if there’s countries with low corruption rates as corruption is literally intentionally concealed lol, the country with the lowest corruption rate could be the most corrupt for all we know

I recommend you start reading these books:

guns-germs-and-steel-2.jpg

A1qhBebbu6L.jpg
Bro, I just want to let you know, that Jared Diamond book is pseudoscience.

Tukraq

VIP
Federalism saved Somalia tbh, imagine if we still had a dictator or a strong central government city state in Mogadishu we would be doomed

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Like I said you can’t know if there’s countries with low corruption rates as corruption is literally intentionally concealed lol,

This is corruption and it can be exposed. When people start digging, nothing can be concealed forever.

the country with the lowest corruption rate could be the most corrupt for all we know

No it can't because like I pointed out, there are measurable metrics which corruption indexes are based on. They're not going to be 100% accurate but it's what we have to go off.

If I am able to bribe police officers or bribe government workers/officials into doing me favors or give favorable contracts to family members in country A and I'm not able to do so in country B, then by definition country A is more corrupt than country B.

Tukraq

VIP
World works on resources and money, we have the black gold, we can just do the Dubai model and have south East Asian workers build and develop it for us while we call the abdeeds and tell em get back to work

Tukraq

VIP

This is corruption and it can be exposed. When people start digging, nothing can be concealed forever.

No it can't because like I pointed out, there are measurable metrics which corruption indexes are based on. They're not going to be 100% accurate but it's what we have to go off.

If I am able to bribe police officers or bribe government workers/officials into doing me favors or give favorable contracts to family members in country A and I'm not able to do so in country B, then by definition country A is more corrupt than country B.
Not true because because country B may have concealed back door corruption in the trillions while your talking small inconsequential surface level bribery In country A, making B not only more corrupt but untraceable in your flimsy statistics(most corruption isn’t traceable especially in more developed countries where its never caught due to being smarter in corruption)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Apparently Rwanda is in the good for human development climate zone according to this Suugo Science video I posted some time ago:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/annual-average-temperature-map-of-the-world.62337/

So do we even have a chance?

Don't see us creating city wide AC's anytime soon.

Maybe we should move to the higher elevation region near Ceerigabo where the temperature is more reasonable.

I remember it being impossible to be as productive as compared to when I'm in the northern hemisphere.

No doubt this affects the effectiveness of education as well.

Its almost 2020 and still no proper roads in Somalia or infrastructure or sewage system aucidibillahi mina shdaynirrajim every time I realize this my eyes get so big and I start losing it what a shameful reality to live in wallahi billahi my eyes get so fcking wide open abihiin wasse.

France covers 551,500 square kilometres
Somalia cover 637,655 km²

war obohood wasooyin imagine such a huge country.

my mind is so impeccable everytime it reminds me shitty state Somalis are in just to stay humble
alhamdullilah for my imaan.
Well, that kinda happens when you have a corrupt government.......... Poverty and no freedom leads to desperation. This is probably why some many embraced Sharia Law. That type of religious extremism is basically Medieval Europe. When you're mainly focused on not dying, certain comforts become less important

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Na we just need lacag ASAP. We already have bantus, f*ck Asians we can bully them if they come as workers and treat them inhumanely was caadi it’s the custom for any rich country. Like uae. Somalia being a rich country is a dream soon be reality

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It's rankable to a degree. Lack of transparency within a government/orginization, rates of bribery, lack of anti-corruption laws, abuse of power for self gain and so on.

It is a good thing then that we have waaaay to much 'journalist' and leaked gov documents. Kkkkkkkkkk

There’s always some naive Somali college grad from from my area says they wanna go back to Somalia and “fix” the country. Reality is they don’t know shit bout the country or how shit is over there and they waste there time getting these global studies degrees.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Its almost 2020 and still no proper roads in Somalia or infrastructure or sewage system aucidibillahi mina shdaynirrajim every time I realize this my eyes get so big and I start losing it what a shameful reality to live in wallahi billahi my eyes get so fcking wide open abihiin wasse.

my mind is so impeccable everytime it reminds me shitty state Somalis are in just to stay humble
They don't have proper sewage systems tf?:faysalwtf:

Yaa akhii is this you
IMG_0519.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending