Bro let this sink in please.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalia has ranked as the most corrupt country in the world the last 7 years. That is just pitiful...
Corruption is intentionally concealed so therefore not rankable lol, being ranked most corrupt is a good thing because that means the corruption can be easily seen as it is not well concealed and therefore stopped or gone after

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
We are about to blast past 90% of the worlds countries like Dubai did in a few years in the 90s:ahh:
That oil glo up is no joke :pachah1:
hqdefault.jpg

SAUDI.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Even with extreme corruption our small population an tribalist mentality will insure the spread of the wealth

You just need to look at what they've done with aid money and what other corrupt nations have done with their oil.

Unless concrete laws are past ensuring all corrupt individuals are indicted and jailed, I'll stay skeptical of oil development.

Tukraq

VIP
You just need to look at what they've done with aid money and what other corrupt nations have done with their oil.

Unless concrete laws are past ensuring all corrupt individuals are indicted and jailed, I'll stay skeptical of oil development.
Did the aid money not go to every region? In every other African country only the capital would benefit, this is the benefit of federal states and even tribal politics, no one person can run away with the money

Aaegal

Corruption is intentionally concealed so therefore not rankable lol, being ranked most corrupt is a good thing because that means the corruption can be easily seen as it is not well concealed and therefore stopped or gone after

It's rankable to a degree. Lack of transparency within a government/orginization, rates of bribery, lack of anti-corruption laws, abuse of power for self gain and so on.

Tukraq

VIP
It's rankable to a degree. Lack of transparency within a government/orginization, rates of bribery, lack of anti-corruption laws, abuse of power for self gain and so on.
That’s visible corruption, most corruption is never noticed or tracked, in my estimation America is the most corrupt however it well hidden to another level, in reality somalia is probably the least corrupt

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali geeljires are worse than bedouin Arabs wallahi billahi we know this yaa ikhwaani what they would do with oil money is beyond our imagination these mentally underdeveloped humans will chimp out and I believe Somalia will remain the sh1thole it is .....yaaa Rab please let me be wrong amiiin

Aaegal

That’s visible corruption, most corruption is never noticed or tracked, in my estimation America is the most corrupt however it well hidden to another level, in reality somalia is probably the least corrupt

Either way it's hurtful to development.

America ranks 71/100 on the corruption index (the lower the score, the more corrupt) placing it as the 22nd least corrupt country in the world.

I do agree there are high levels of corruption in America. However, there are laws against it and it's not to the degree as Somalia or other countries where you're able to openly bribe public officials.

Tukraq

VIP
Either way it's hurtful to development.

America ranks 71/100 on the corruption index (the lower the score, the more corrupt) placing it as the 22nd least corrupt country in the world.

I do agree there are high levels of corruption in America. However, there are laws against it and it's not to the degree as Somalia or other countries where you're able to openly bribe public officials.
Just because there are laws doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it’s not caught, as for not having laws, if it’s not illegal is it even corruption? Wouldn’t it just be campaign funding at that point

Tukraq

VIP
Somali geeljires are worse than bedouin Arabs wallahi billahi we know this yaa ikhwaani what they would do with oil money is beyond our imagination these mentally underdeveloped humans will chimp out and I believe Somalia will remain the sh1thole it is .....yaaa Rab please let me be wrong amiiin
This is what you not getting, it has nothing to do with the people per say, it’s about who god blessed with resources tbh, and remaining a “shit hole” with vast oil resources a small population and due to clan and federal politics no way for single man or group to take it, its unrealistic we don’t make it upwards

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is what you not getting, it has nothing to do with the people per say, it’s about who god blessed with resources tbh, and remaining a “shit hole” with vast oil resources a small population and due to clan and federal politics no way for single man or group to take it, its unrealistic we don’t make it upwards

I hope to read new future headline of BBC : How Oil saved Somalia

kkkkkkkkkk wa lakin its unlikely

Tukraq

VIP
I hope to read new future headline of BBC : How Oil saved Somalia

kkkkkkkkkk wa lakin its unlikely
How exactly is it unlikely? If the oil is there which it is then were rich end of story, it’s like if today I were told there was 30 million worth in gold in my back yard, I’m rich, you guys are worrying about small details like buying the shovel and the work it takes to dig it out, look at the big picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending