Bro let this sink in please.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its almost 2020 and still no proper roads in Somalia or infrastructure or sewage system aucidibillahi mina shdaynirrajim every time I realize this my eyes get so big and I start losing it what a shameful reality to live in wallahi billahi my eyes get so fcking wide open abihiin wasse.

France covers 551,500 square kilometres
Somalia cover 637,655 km²

war obohood wasooyin imagine such a huge country.

my mind is so impeccable everytime it reminds me shitty state Somalis are in just to stay humble
alhamdullilah for my imaan.

Apollo

VIP
Its almost 2020 and still no proper roads in Somalia or infrastructure or sewage system aucidibillahi mina shdaynirrajim every time I realize this my eyes get so big and I start losing it what a shameful reality to live in wallahi billahi my eyes get so fcking wide open abihiin wasse.

my mind is so impeccable everytime it reminds me shitty state Somalis are in just to stay humble

I recommend you start reading these books:

guns-germs-and-steel-2.jpg

A1qhBebbu6L.jpg

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Our economy and infrastructure should be at the top in Africa we have small noses and straight hair we deserve it!

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

We went from this to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problems with all us somalis is that we complain and we don’t pattern the issue! Imagine if all Somalis decided to invest back home instead of pointing out what’s wrong with our homeland. :cosbyhmm::hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending