Bro has a point, the double standards are crazy

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
So you come and Larp as a Somali. Why does your kind do that?
@HabarSteven12 does it to troll only. However my case is different.

I do it because I like to have a platform to FKD jebretis on the regular and what better clan to claim to engage with you niggas then the noble Isaaq my long lost Oromo cousins?

@HabarSteven12 does it to troll & I do it because I like to have a platform to FKD jebretis on the regular and what better clan to claim to engage with you niggas then the noble Isaaq my long lost Oromo cousins?
Get a life bruh, you and the endless horde of Oromos that larp as Somalis. I see your kind has no pride in themselves.

Nigga chat again and I’ll steal your cousins @GaradShabeel farm land in Galbeed. Don’t mess with Afran Qallo we do not play 🤷🏿‍♂️
Keep talking and I'll call my police commissioner uncle in Bosaso to round up all your eedos on a back of a pick up truck and send them back to whatever bush you come from :childplease:
trump wall GIF

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Excuse me? I wasn’t aware Somalis suddenly had a heart for Ethiopians. My tribal affairs with Amhara barbarians should not concern you
Genocide no matter who it happens to is wrong you have a digital footprint you know

Yami

Keep talking and I'll call my police commissioner uncle in Bosaso to round up all your eedos on a back of a pick up truck and send them back to whatever bush you come from :childplease:
trump wall GIF
They’ll be replaced by another hoard. The only way you can outcompete us is breeding more 💀 pop some kids jebreti boy

Yami

Genocide no matter who it happens to is wrong you have a digital footprint you know
Goodie tooshoes girl we are black Africans. In our continent it’s an eye for an eye. Amharas deserve whatever comes to them after the shit they’ve been pulling since Menelik

Trending

Latest posts