Bro has a point, the double standards are crazy

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The oromo ethnic group is split between christian and muslim, split between amhara or somali influence, and their language has been wiped. Id advise everyone to sit back, relax and feed the fire (Making Yami Angry) and enjoy. Im not racist.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Goodie tooshoes girl we are black Africans. In our continent it’s an eye for an eye. Amharas deserve whatever comes to them after the shit they’ve been pulling since Menelik
babies don’t deserve to die women don’t deserve to be raped innocent people shouldn’t have to die you know that pls delete this I know you are Somali

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The oromo ethnic group is split between christian and muslim, split between amhara or somali influence, and their language has been wiped. Id advise everyone to sit back, relax and feed the fire (Making Yami Angry) and enjoy. Im not racist.
You’re funny if you think Amharas influence my barentu cousins. Oromo Christian’s don’t follow the same sect as Amhara and Tigrayan moorayans

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You’re funny if you think Amharas influence my barentu cousins. Oromo Christian’s don’t follow the same sect as Amhara and Tigrayan moorayans
If you was Oromo you would know that Tigrayans and Oromo militias are on the same side drop the act 😭😭😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Wow this really reminds me of my profile picture rn, You are quite litteraly being pegorino right now. You fit the character so perfectly, i recommend you read my legendary thread + watch the video to understand. Dead serious aswell. @Yami

Yami

If you was Oromo you would know that Tigrayans and Oromo militias are on the same side drop the act 😭😭😭😭
I don’t support moorayans OLF who are propped up by Amharas to erupt Oromo power from Addis Ababa. Only a idiot supports OLF in 2024

Yami

Wow this really reminds me of my profile picture rn, You are quite litteraly being pegorino right now. You fit the character so perfectly, i recommend you read my legendary thread + watch the video to understand. Dead serious aswell. @Yami
I played GTA 4 ik who pegorino is lmao

teach me more, wdym by that what is barentu

GLJ3qifa0AAuSYv.jpg

Y'all did it now, I am larping as Oromo on the internet and you will all pay.

Trending

Latest posts