British tourist freaks out over caged chickens in Morocco

:faysalwtf:
That's a bit extreme is it not

:ayaanswag:Crazy idea
How about educating her instead of killing her
NO you know what's bat shit crazy going to another country biting people because they don't follow your views on life on how things should be done she's a waste of life you can't educate something like this she's a perasite and must be eliminated the arrogant white attitude caused a lot of imperial peril all over the world it must be destroyed on sight the white arrogance

NO you know what's bat shit crazy going to another country biting people because they don't follow your views on life on how things should be done she's a waste of life you can't educate something like this she's a perasite and must be eliminated the arrogant white attitude caused a lot of imperial peril all over the world it must be destroyed on sight the white arrogance
:gucciwhat:
So you've already condemned her without even trying to understand it from her point of view, and you're not even open to the idea of educating her.

"she's a perasite and must be eliminated"

:mjlol:Great idea
Let's just "eliminate" her

:ayaanswag:Curious question
What criteria have you used to determine she's a "parasite" that "must be killed of"

So you've already condemned her without even trying to understand it from her point of view, and you're not even open to the idea of educating her.

"she's a perasite and must be eliminated"

:mjlol:Great idea
Let's just "eliminate" her

:ayaanswag:Curious question
What criteria have you used to determine she's a "parasite" that "must be killed of"
SUCKING WHITE WOMEN cunts won't make you any less of a to them so stop vouching for a British slag and no I don't think she deserves to be killed just slapped around a few times with a piece of fish like that monthy python skit

@FreeTheAfricanChickenFromCages

Free range chicken.

Meat eaters hypocrisy. In the cage or out, these chicken are dead chukes walking.

She should go to Somalia and free Somalis from themselves.

@FreeTheAfricanChickenFromCages

Free range chicken.

Meat eaters hypocrisy. In the cage or out, these chicken are dead chukes walking.

She should go to Somalia and free Somalis from themselves.
Ahhh the Aussie such a interesting character you should write a book about your life

SUCKING WHITE WOMEN cunts won't make you any less of a ****** to them so stop vouching for a British slag and no I don't think she deserves to be killed just slapped around a few times with a piece of fish like that monthy python skit
I'm going to dismiss that out of hand

:ayaanswag:
How do you know she's a "slag"

:mahubowtf:"Slapped around"
For what exactly

I'm going to dismiss that out of hand

:ayaanswag:
How do you know she's a "slag"

:mahubowtf:"Slapped around"
For what exactly
YOU ate her out on the first date aka slag merit points and she needs to be slap for trying to stop people from buying there food people need to eat

Also change your picture to the british flag since you sniff the arse of England you fake somali wanker god save the Queen the facist regime

Ahhh the Aussie such a interesting character you should write a book about your life

@darkdays

Not now because my book will be very boring to read without mentioning any dark-days to my life where I was so high with crack while drunk that I married a hooker thinking that she was a good Somali girl that I met in a Somali wedding. Can I hang with you for few months to reach that stage, so I could write a best seller?

YOU ate her out on the first date aka slag merit points and she needs to be slap for trying to stop people from buying there food people need to eat

Also change your picture to the british flag since you sniff the arse of England you fake somali wanker god save the Queen the facist regime
:noneck:What's with this slap

The country has laws so if she committed any crime than she will be dealt with according.

:mjlol:Not slapped

"you fake somali wanker"
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Never been called such a thing and I've lived in the Uk for 16 years now.

"you fake somali wanker"
:hillarybiz:Subjective opinion noted

:noneck:What's with this slap

The country has laws so if she committed any crime than she will be dealt with according.

:mjlol:Not slapped

"you fake somali wanker"
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Never been called such a thing and I've lived in the Uk for 16 years now.

"you fake somali wanker"
:hillarybiz:Subjective opinion noted
YOU FAKE SOMALI WANKER IS the t shirt I shall be giving you on your birthday

Only if i can sell your aids infested anus to a couple white studs here in America make a profit off you then sure you can hang out with me and my harem of lost soul women one being your mother of course hey she sends love to you we will be waiting for you at the airport

@darkdays

That’s the foul language and the attitude of I’m on the edge that I want to obtain from you and btw, should I break into an elderly lady’s home, insult and smack her to build my street cred? Help a brother mate. Which gang in Minnesota were you a member of? Sxb, take me as your apprentice.

:hillarybiz:Nacas aya tahay

:browtf:Hope you don't know somali

@Degmada waaberi

Most of them will hopelessly sell to you the idea that they’re Somali nationalists though they could barely speak Somali. If you are a patriot, learn your language because we have enough fake patriots here who fight qabiil wars in other rooms and act patriots on this forum. That’s the narrative of Somali patriots.

Trending