British tourist freaks out over caged chickens in Morocco

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The entitlement of this bloated pig. Imagine going to someone else's country and calling them "c*nts" "dumb". Moroccans are extremely patient. I would have thrown miss piggy in the chicken cage left her there.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Eggs from hens that have walked free taste better. That is a fact. It is haram to keep animals in cages like that, especially birds. So I have heard at least.

#freethechickens

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LOL! How does anyone have the audacity to act like that in a foreign nation? This dumbass is lucky Moroccans are nice, if she pulled this shit in any other Hamitic nation best believe she would be giving birth to a Mohammed in 9 months

They would get rid of her clit.
tF5IyZz.gif

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
White people butt into everything. This one time I was talking to someone in Somali on the phone and as soon as I ended the call, this white wrinkly ass woman asked me if I was alright :mjlol:we were talking about food

She's lucky it wasn't dusk or night time them morrocans would of killed her or kidnapped her like they do other tourist especially goofy white women

SHE'S a British wanker who needs to be choked to death with a pound of fish and chips down her throat God I hate the british Fuckooon savvy

Trending