British Somali teachers is REFUSED a working visa to UAE due to her ethnicity

Keo

VIP
i remember this one YouTube’s terrytv got discriminated for an English teacher job in Korea and he’s half Korean. i guess they didn’t want Koreans to teach them English
That guy is a white-passing hapa so he could have larped as a white guy but they must have seen his last name or something
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
It‘s not that deep, she can find work elsewhere. Don’t know why they all flock to the middle east. First it was east asia, now the middle east. Most of these countries prefer cadaan teacher, unfortunately. May Allah compensate her with something better.
Middle East pays way more than Asia. The highest paying Asian country when it comes to teaching is China but ain't no one trying to go there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of them are the biggest self haters. The most sought after teachers in those countries are white women, then it's white men, then any white-passing latino or middle eastern, then Asians and then blacks with the least.

Well there in a nut shell is how the order of the world works huuno. We should ALL be familiar with the order of the world, otherwise u will be rude awaken when least expecting

I console myself by baby talking that Our order will rule in Paradise Inshallaah- that in Gods eye we are all equal in Paradise when we take a different form.

I have a feeling in Paradise we will distinguish ourselves by how bright our Ruuh/Soul light exude outward

Well there in a nut shell is how the order of the world works huuno. We should ALL be familiar with the order of the world, otherwise u will be rude awaken when least expecting

I console myself by baby talking that Our order will rule in Paradise Inshallaah- that in Gods eye we are all equal in Paradise when we take a different form.

I have a feeling in Paradise we will distinguish ourselves by how bright our Ruuh/Soul light exude outward
Ramadan Basra is feeling good :)

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Ooga booga me want to live in Arab god land to get closer to Jannah ooga booga. Lol
Just as madows love cadaans
On the other scale Somalis and east Africans are on that Arab worship lol.

imagine being a fully grown African going from an adaan country to another foreign Arab country. We Somalis like to insult African Americans for there slavery and discriminate madows for how they look but wallahi we think and act the same just on another spectrum.

Ooga booga me want to live in Arab god land to get closer to Jannah ooga booga. Lol

imagine being a fully grown African going from an adaan country to another foreign Arab country. We Somalis like to insult African Americans for there slavery and discriminate madows for how they look but wallahi we think and act the same just on another spectrum.
I think you’re thinking to deep, UK pays terrible salaries. In the Middle East you get you’re entire salary no tax. Only issue is I guess you won’t have a retirement.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

This is what I've said before.somalis are no different to blacks. We re very similar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what I've said before.somalis are no different to blacks. We re very similar

1618510602384.png

Hue_Man

I think you’re thinking to deep, UK pays terrible salaries. In the Middle East you get you’re entire salary no tax. Only issue is I guess you won’t have a retirement.
I’m never gonna step foot in an Arab country as a grown African.
being in an adaan country is enough for me lol. It’s either being here or helping the country back home in whatever way.
How will your kids respect you for #1fleeing your country #running to adaan country #3running to another foreign country 😭😂😂

I’m never gonna step foot in an Arab country as a grown African.
being in an adaan country is enough for me lol. It’s either being here or helping the country back home in whatever way.
How will your kids respect you for #1fleeing your country #running to adaan country #3running to another foreign country 😭😂😂
From a strictly financial scenario, if I was offered 3x my salary in the Middle East I’d go there in an insant. I don’t have kids so I don’t see how that applies to me.

Hue_Man

From a strictly financial scenario, if I was offered 3x my salary in the Middle East I’d go there in an insant. I don’t have kids so I don’t see how that applies to me.

you never gonna have kids? Don’t lie sxb. If you make 3 times more than you gonna want to have kids. Then you will fall into that category and your kids will prolly resent you or you gonna have to decide to raise them in an adaan country where you have citizenship or in that Arab country 😂😂🤦‍♀️

you never gonna have kids? Don’t lie sxb. If you make 3 times more than you gonna want to have kids. Then you will fall into that category and your kids will prolly resent you or you gonna have to decide to raise them in an adaan country where you have citizenship or in that Arab country 😂😂🤦‍♀️
They would still qualify for the a western citizenship since North American passports are given at birth. How would they resent me for making more money? Also I would probably live in a western compound anyway.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
They don’t like Somalis cus we are allies with Qatar and turkey.

Even before Farmajo presidency they still were discriminating Somalis treating the Somali passport as a toilet paper. Turks live in UAE, their celebrities taking over the food industry, their citizens travel to Turkey all the time, why are Somalis disliked so much? Somalis are seen as useless ppl from a failed state that’s all. We don’t have a good image.