British Caribbeans population declining at an all time high

im actually mainly talking about when the mother is somali they usually know waay more about our culture than full somalis and even intermarry with somalis..
Didn’t SSpotters say half Somalis who come from their mothers side aren’t Somali and only fathers are because of tribe? Lol I am confusion

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Didn’t SSpotters say half Somalis who come from their mothers side aren’t Somali and only fathers are because of tribe? Lol I am confusion
yh i know but they would still technically still be seen as half somali even though they technically takeover whatever their father lineage is

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Meanwhile asians are growing rapidly :francis:
props to the british asian community they have been here as long as caribbeans YET put their culture intact and passed on to generations you will hardly come across mixed south asians in Britain.

props to the british asian community they have been here as long as caribbeans YET put their culture intact and passed on to generations you will hardly come across mixed south asians in Britain.
But Indians are more successful right?

Black Caribbean have a culture? ha ha ha ha ha ha

They have no strong culture but they do have some nice food wallahi can't lie

Jerk chicken
Beef patty
Coco bread
Cornmeal porridge
Rice N peas and plantin

Lol n I like mix raced jamaican girls too haha
Big batty tings give them a feel of horn of africa
They love somali brothers dont let them lie wallahi its a front

yes indians are more successful here and are also loved by cadaans double win.

Lol loved by cadaans lmao
Cadaans don't love nobodyyyyyy
Indians know how to kiss ass and be house pets for cadaans for centuries and still get shitted on....u isaaqs should take note kissing cadaan ass will get you nowhere only left over xaar on ur lips...be a proud Somali u ain't inferior to nobody

Trending