British boxer Anthony Joshua and his Somali girlfriend spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy more gender wars
:dead1:
You are deeply wrong . Good, clean , Somali Muslim Xalimos-do not celebrate Nigerian Matumbo promiscuity . Only s , sjw, the std -infected and instagram - star wannabes celebrate getting pounded by a humongous black rhinoceros . God bless our hijabed , respectful and obedient sisters .

VIP
You are deeply wrong . Good, clean , Somali Muslim Xalimos-do not celebrate Nigerian Matumbo promiscuity . Only s , sjw, the std -infected and instagram - star wannabes celebrate getting pounded by a humongous black rhinoceros . God bless our hijabed , respectful and obedient sisters .

Brother, you need help. It's not that serious.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Habarta bufkeed.

If nimo with ajaanib gaalo is a sport than Somali guys are Miles ahead of the girls
I am not interested in a gender war . Gender wars are promoted by the cadaan feminists . They have already destroyed the AA household by empowering and Financially rewarding single -mothernimo under the guise of wohmen power .I am trying to save the Somali race ( Spritually , economically and politically ) and here you are acting like a little naag -cuck by trying to throw me a radical feminist curve ball .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are not even really marriages . You have girls who are raised by soft single mothers marrying former convicts . A girl from a traditional , strong Somali unit , with a Proper father , uncles and brothers , would never dream of making such a move or even bringing her male relatives such a fellow from the lower eschelons of society . God bless Turks , Pakistanis and Arabs .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am not interested in a gender war . Gender wars are promoted by the cadaan feminists . They have already destroyed the AA household by empowering and Financially rewarding single -mothernimo under the guise of wohmen power .I am trying to save the Somali race ( Spritually , economically and politically ) and here you are acting like a little naag -cuck by trying to throw me a radical feminist curve ball .
Acctually what destroys the AA community isnt feminism but its boys Growing up with no fathers and men ignoring their responsibilities as a father and thats whats Going on in the Somali Community

Acctually what destroys the AA community isnt feminism but its boys Growing up with no fathers and men ignoring their responsibilities as a father and thats whats Going on in the Somali Community
Exactly, they are quick to blame women but all the problems come from the men not taking up responsibility

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Never heard of this guy until I googled his name. He is a boxer and a British by way of Nigeria. No wonder I never heard of him. Boxing and British are not on top of my list to know.

Btw., adoon lovers (yeah, you girls), you are not making niin Soomali oo isku kalsoon jealous...waste of breath.

I don't find him attractive at all, if he was that cute British guy from how to get away with murder I'd agree but I never saw what women see In Idris and this dude. They look very below average t b h

The destruction of AA households has a Plethora of causes . Men are to blame , but females are not entirely faultless . There are also structural causes .I see that you are again trying to seduce me into a gender war in order to appease Xalimos. You must be from Djibouti ? I have no interest in Xalimo vs. Farax gender debates . I am not a
Middle class privileged white girl . Somalis need to work together , period .

Exactly, they are quick to blame women but all the problems come from the men not taking up responsibility
Well , many xalimo do not marry men in the first place . They marry a baby man who has been spoiled by a single mother all his life , then they cry foul when the baby they married throws his toys out of the pram . This is why I am saying Xalimos who come from households where there are strong uncles , brothers and cousins , and men who are empowered to act like "Men " in the household , often pick ( with the family blessing ) good fellows .

That said , this thread isn't about marriage , rather it is about the vile celebration of hedonistic behaviour amongst some Xalimos under the guise of sexual liberalism and freedom .

full

VIP
The destruction of AA households has a Plethora of causes . Men are to blame , but females are not entirely faultless . There are also structural causes .I see that you are again trying to seduce me into a gender war in order to appease Xalimos. You must be from Djibouti ? I have no interest in Xalimo.

What's that supposed to mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts