British boxer Anthony Joshua and his Somali girlfriend spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: Are Somali girls becoming Asian chicks? If so, I'm not telling anyone about my ethnicity. The last thing I need is to be fetishized by Tyrone Tufaxs and neckbeard Rogers, with a little more cash.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If this is true, we're going to be hearing about this for weeks on end.
I'll stay back and read the heated arguments.
tzcfux.gif

*Just reserving this post for notifications.*
*And it's apple juice, not beer sxb.*

:farmajoyaab: Are Somali girls becoming Asian chicks? If so, I'm not telling anyone about my ethnicity. The last thing I need is to be fetishized by Tyrone Tufaxs and neckbeard Rogers, with a little more cash.
since when could Asian chicks pull the likes of Idris and Anthony (allegedly). Dont insult us like thats sis, Asian women would literally settle for a donkey as long as its white.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
If this is true, we're going to be hearing about this for weeks on end.
I'll stay back and read the heated arguments.
tzcfux.gif

*Just reserving this post for notifications.*
*And it's apple juice, not beer sxb.*

That's the most Hi-Def Gif I've ever seen
I can't stop lookin at it for some reason:jaynerd:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
since when could Asian chicks pull the likes of Idris and Anthony (allegedly). Dont insult us like thats sis, Asian women would literally settle for a donkey as long as its white.

Idris is old and haggard looking with an ex and a baby mama to his credit. Anthony has a baby momma. :gucciwhat: Perhaps, them having money has fogged your judgement a bit. There is no need for jubilation over who they are shagging.:camby:Plus, my Eastern Cushitic senses are tingling. They are reminding me of what happened in Kenya and Tanzania to the nearly extinct Southern Cushitic groups. If they aren't from our bloodline, we won't continue to produce dimes. :manny: Luckily, this isn't widespread yet. The moment that happens, I'm joining the Oromo. They appear a tad more prideful (at the moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts