Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
9tk0Pah.jpg

Wait a minutes, are those regular industrial safety helmets painted green :ohhh:.

71b-ytKZTJL._SX466_.jpg

Wow the dedication to the military protocol and professionalism is phenomenal i got to hand it to you guys. :salute:
Have you seen the Puntland bicycle helmet wearing security forces?

Short for BHWFISOM, our soldiers would eat them for breakfast :banderas:

EDIT: It's those children's bicycle helmets that has holes, I can show you them but lets not go there. I have naxaaris

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's not even about modern equipment, if the person behind it is a fuley, low morale, bad training. Why do u think it's a good idea to shoot 1000 rounds and hit nothing? I am not sure why you support this as 'brave'? it's dumb and wasteful and stupid as the enemy 'blocks it' thru sheilds.

Seriously count how many bullet they fired and how many people it really hit, its a low number. The navy seal don't have the best baddest equipment...it's called 'tayo' study it and they can eliminate large armies and leave behind a scary death toll from 20 person fighting squad. Ask moryan HG
Warya, they missed all bullets maybe, it was still enough to send them running. I'm not in the military maybe they wanted to scare them off instead of killing them. :comeon:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
PL has a sniper unit, tactifully used to take out opponents medic units so u die in the battle field with no medications plus your leaders in the battle-field so your soldiers just shoot and hit dead air, while we keep knocking their asses down one by one in their state of confusion and no leadership plus poor training where they hit nothing of their targets. They expend 1000 bullets before it hits one puntland soldier, PL tactic should be let them waste their bullets out and slam them when their on their own with no firepower. TAYADA ciidanku is the most important as Gaas said not tiradu.

Plus PL has AIR assets, so that's gonna shift the game alot. SL has no air asssets and is susceptible and fragile. Key weakness identified and it will be exploited by PL soldiers. On top of our brilliant planners, you will lose heaps of sarkaal and medic unit then ur soldiers will drop one by one as they fire into empty air and confusion or run away in fear as they know they cant be saved as the medics are out. PL will take your fuel supply station and use our air assets to identify where it is and blow the shit out of it so your cars break down in the war. PL victory is a must and non-negioable waryaa. We won't allow a jaad chewing imbecile with no brain to defeat the brains of somalia.

This fool who started this topic things it about strength, nope it's about brains. Strength won't mean shit when u cant refuel your cars and their sitting ducks...it wont mean shit when ur bodies are on the floor and no medic is available...it wont mean shit when ur sarkaal is gone and your soldiers refuse to take orders from another person at his level, chaos and confusion as the puntland army takes u down one by one and cause a huge defeat in a few hours as sicid dheere said.

Brother you are Osman Mahmud right? lol iska aamus baliis fulayda MJ waa adinka. Xataa Ali Saleebaan baa dhagaha adinku dhuftay 1980s. Lol

Of course they work, they are just old. Why would they use them, we are not at war.

We don't take the east serious. Only for Mogadishu will we use them. :ufdup:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: AstaqfuruAllah, stop your lies. I have never seen them test them like other countries do with their weapons to be make sure they are working. Like I said if these old rusted weapons worked your tol would have used it even on Mogadishu.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: AstaqfuruAllah, stop your lies. I have never seen them test them like other countries do with their weapons to be make sure they are working. Like I said if these old rusted weapons worked your tol would have used it even on Mogadishu.
LOL what kind of weapons do you think they have, ballistic missiles like North Korea has? Come on now, Somaliland army and all the other regions have shit equipment. What they have, they probably have to use sparingly. There is an arms-embargo on all of Somalia :williamswtf:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
isaaq acts tough cuz they live with poor good samaritan clans who does not like violence:chrisfreshhah:

we all know the real battlehardened clans live in the south:mjlol:

if isaaq had muscles they would go all the way till Gedo.

Infact it is only Hawiye who managed to penetrate deep in enemy territory

surely we are sent as penetrators:wow1:

DRACO

VIP
isaaq acts tough cuz they live with poor good samaritan clans who does not like violence:chrisfreshhah:

The south is like a Zoo , I repeat a Zoo!
More stupid rather than battle hardened !
Keep karbashing each other :russ:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The south is like a Zoo , I repeat a Zoo!
More stupid rather than battle hardened !
Keep karbashing each other :russ:

in north only feminine somalis live

real men live in south

most actions takes place in south because south is important
it has a lot..so much to win there!

unlike the dead desert north:ayaanswag:

LOL what kind of weapons do you think they have, ballistic missiles like North Korea has? Come on now, Somaliland army and all the other regions have shit equipment. What they have, they probably have to use sparingly. There is an arms-embargo on all of Somalia :williamswtf:

Wait, what does SL have to do with Somalia being on arms embargo, I thought yall said you are a separate country:ftw9nwa:

I was talking about those old tanks they keep showing off but okay, been isku maaweeliya.

Who's your enemy Mr "wadani"?:comeon:,

I think the only "penetrators" in the south are Burundi soldiers wouldn't you agree:trumpsmirk:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Wait, what does SL have to do with Somalia being on arms embargo, I thought yall said you are a separate country:ftw9nwa:

I was talking about those old tanks they keep showing off but okay, been isku maaweeliya.
Haha you caught me slippin no but the arms embargo affects SL as well because they are not legally a separate country but only by de facto.

So any type of sanction against Somalia affects SL as well. We can't get modern weapons because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending