1AAisAL.jpg

zxIddUm.jpg

YUVjcqX.jpg

LrYij93.jpg

ClTL2N9.jpg

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Who are you going to fight with those depleted Soviet weapons? As far as I am aware Somalia including the region known as Somaliland is under strict weapons embargo, those weapons lack spare parts to function not leaving out they are 40 years old.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These weapons are old as f*ck, they will break down during a war only useful for 'dowla tus' not 'dagaal tus'. Plus it's not even weapons that decide wars. It's the planning and training of the soldiers that decide wars. I could have a team of spear chuckers, but if I plan them properly, it will be far better then someone with a gun who has had bad plans and no training and hits nothing by 'dead air'. My spears will pierce his heart and take them down 1 by 1.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL has a sniper unit, tactifully used to take out opponents medic units so u die in the battle field with no medications plus your leaders in the battle-field so your soldiers just shoot and hit dead air, while we keep knocking their asses down one by one in their state of confusion and no leadership plus poor training where they hit nothing of their targets. They expend 1000 bullets before it hits one puntland soldier, PL tactic should be let them waste their bullets out and slam them when their on their own with no firepower. TAYADA ciidanku is the most important as Gaas said not tiradu.

Plus PL has AIR assets, so that's gonna shift the game alot. SL has no air asssets and is susceptible and fragile. Key weakness identified and it will be exploited by PL soldiers. On top of our brilliant planners, you will lose heaps of sarkaal and medic unit then ur soldiers will drop one by one as they fire into empty air and confusion or run away in fear as they know they cant be saved as the medics are out. PL will take your fuel supply station and use our air assets to identify where it is and blow the shit out of it so your cars break down in the war. PL victory is a must and non-negioable waryaa. We won't allow a jaad chewing imbecile with no brain to defeat the brains of somalia.

This fool who started this topic things it about strength, nope it's about brains. Strength won't mean shit when u cant refuel your cars and their sitting ducks...it wont mean shit when ur bodies are on the floor and no medic is available...it wont mean shit when ur sarkaal is gone and your soldiers refuse to take orders from another person at his level, chaos and confusion as the puntland army takes u down one by one and cause a huge defeat in a few hours as sicid dheere said.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
These weapons are old as f*ck, they will break down during a war only useful for 'dowla tus' not 'dagaal tus'. Plus it's not even weapons that decide wars. It's the planning and training of the soldiers that decide wars. I could have a team of spear chuckers, but if I plan them properly, it will be far better then someone with a gun who has had bad plans and no training and hits nothing by 'dead air'. My spears will pierce his heart and take them down 1 by 1.
This nigga talking about tactics

sxb you’re an armchair general in real life waa isku xaarey lahayd :russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This nigga talking about tactics

sxb you’re an armchair general in real life waa isku xaarey lahayd :russ:

Keep hitting bullets into dead air waryaa while my waranle pierces your heart everytime. Tayo ciidan!!! How u gonna talk to each other if I bomb your communication link those satellite dishes in every somali town? you will be a confused mess admit no telephone no radio. What if I bomb out your fuel truck? whats bringing you gas for your car? wat if i take out your general, is your lower soldiers gonna take 'orders' from each other, jahwareer time, hitting bullets into the air, no fuel, no communication, no ambulance car, sitting duck GUUL PL and u know it!!!

Infact I argue we need to find the source of the fuel station where they get shidaal and blow the shit out of it not just the truck as this will drop dead their medic vehicle and technicals at the same time. U won't win a war with SXB you will just shoot bullets like crazy and hitt nothing and run out and then one sniper shot from a trained puntland boy str8 TO YOUR FUCKIN HEAD while we working on taking out those other goodies!!!

U just go mad max because ur intelligence is the same as an ape but u will run out of bullets eventually as it nothing and then a beautiful sniper shot to the 'sarkaal' of your ciidan. PL helicopters going to the source of your fuel station and blowing it up. No more fuel for your medic units and technicals. I will only have to deal with u for a few hours going MAD MAX on me untill u run out of fuel and bullets. I'll take cover while you go mad max on me and wait you out cause I know your an APE.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They keep messing with us, just wait til the UAE military base is finished then we will see our soldiers with more modern equipment.

We will feast in Villa Somalia :banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They keep messing with us, just wait til the UAE military base is finished then we will see our soldiers with more modern equipment.

We will feast in Villa Somalia :banderas:

It's not even about modern equipment, if the person behind it is a fuley, low morale, bad training. Why do u think it's a good idea to shoot 1000 rounds and hit nothing? I am not sure why you support this as 'brave'? it's dumb and wasteful and stupid as the enemy 'blocks it' thru sheilds.

Seriously count how many bullet they fired and how many people it really hit, its a low number. The navy seal don't have the best baddest equipment...it's called 'tayo' study it and they can eliminate large armies and leave behind a scary death toll from 20 person fighting squad. Ask moryan HG

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If these old rusty ass weapons worked, walahi billahi they would have used it LONG TIME AGO.
Of course they work, they are just old. Why would they use them, we are not at war.

We don't take the east serious. Only for Mogadishu will we use them. :ufdup:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
9tk0Pah.jpg

Wait a minutes, are those regular industrial safety helmets painted green :ohhh:.

71b-ytKZTJL._SX466_.jpg

Wow the dedication to the military protocol and professionalism is phenomenal i got to hand it to you guys. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts