Bride kidnapping

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I don’t think I got to that yet. Do you remember the chapter of men stalking girls and having the audacity to blame the women for it. From that moment on I have dreamt of having the Audacity of a middle age man.
Yeah I finished that chapter. Wlh these men are shago la'an.
I miss when men were productive and use to go to war.:wow:
They got to much free time on their hands, and they aren't doing anything right with it :stopit:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
:stressed: ight maan

Why the skepticism? Have you never wanted to be a Mongolian horselord with a kidnapped wife? At first she hates you, but you stubbornly perseverse until you find yourself calling her the moon of your life. Despite the cold reception she warms to you as you promise her to tear down her enemies- the men in iron suits and stone houses. One day, she, being a kindhearted, horse-haired qumayo tries to save an old witch and you end up in a duel to protect her name from slander. You rip your opponents tongue out through their throat after sustaining a minor wound. Only for the aforementioned witch to cast sixir on you under the guise of cleaning your wound and end up killing you.

:banderas:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You are getting your self trouble kid, trust me you don't want to go down that path.
:dead::deadrose:

giphy.gif

Why the skepticism? Have you never wanted to be a Mongolian horselord with a kidnapped wife? At first she hates you, but you stubbornly perseverse until you find yourself calling her the moon of your life. Despite the cold reception she warms to you as you promise her to tear down her enemies- the men in iron suits and stone houses. One day, she, being a kindhearted, horse-haired qumayo tries to save an old witch and you end up in a duel to protect her name from slander. You rip your opponents tongue out through their throat after sustaining a minor wound. Only for the aforementioned witch to cast sixir on you under the guise of cleaning your wound and end up killing you.

:banderas:
Imagine getting kidnapped by this guy :deadosama:
View attachment 154821
He cant help his looks thats mean

That's one way to find out that he's willing to do anything for you. We're all laughing but it worked for them for centuries lol.

Trending

Latest posts