Brick xalimo getting charged for scamming

Sad thing is she was very pro black.. even black American women turned on her, a YouTuber by the name eloha who claims she pro darkskinned women also abused her. Goes to show they still other you no matter what.
Wallahi I just wanna wait and see how much support Somalis get from certain groups when we go through hardship it’ll be interesting to see

You guys need to stay on code. I don’t like this chick at all, but these bitter madhows stitched her up.

I hope she beats the case.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You guys need to stay on code. I don’t like this chick at all, but these bitter madhows stitched her up.

Most of us stood on code but the xalimos with platforms took advantage of the situation to bash somali men

Remember how quickly Somali women turned against their own men because of the accursed Madow? I knew that brick shit was shady from the start.

to the BLM Xalimos, was it worth it? The Madow turned on brick lady very quickly, claimed that she was Somali and there not Black and not β€œone of them”. All that social activism and for what? They still don’t like you and will always view you as a dark skinned Arab.

Then maybe you should go after the Madow men that mocked her instead of blaming Somali guys. But most of you won’t.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Remember how quickly Somali women turned against their own men because of the accursed Madow? I knew that brick shit was shady from the start.

to the BLM Xalimos, was it worth it? The Madow turned on brick lady very quickly, claimed that she was Somali and there not Black and not β€œone of them”. All that social activism and for what? They still don’t like you and will always view you as a dark skinned Arab.
They we’re looking for excuse to attack us

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

Yawn.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 311502
Bro I dont consider this filth a somali I dont claim her and I dont want her to identify with us, Same for the rest of the degenerate halimos please drop your somali identity and take up a madow identity or whatever else you want to identify as. I dont claim you and I dont want you it is probably same for majority of everyone else in this forum and the somalis all over the world.

Trending

Latest posts