Brick xalimo getting charged for scamming

IMG_3571.jpeg

Sad thing is she was very pro black.. even black American women turned on her, a YouTuber by the name eloha who claims she pro darkskinned women also abused her. Goes to show they still other you no matter what.
They dont belong and they're right, and you have many somali women behaving like they are and talking out of place/giving hot takes that causes them to get dogpiled on by actual black people. And these xalimos that think they fit in end up blaming islamophobia or somaliphobia when they get called out and it has nothing to do with that its just you dont know your place.

Bro I dont consider this filth a somali I dont claim her and I dont want her to identify with us, Same for the rest of the degenerate halimos please drop your somali identity and take up a madow identity or whatever else you want to identify as. I dont claim you and I dont want you it is probably same for majority of everyone else in this forum and the somalis all over the world.
Wallahi I thought she was a AA / Bantu at first.

They dont belong and they're right, and you have many somali women behaving like they are and talking out of place/giving hot takes that causes them to get dogpiled on by actual black people. And these xalimos that think they fit in end up blaming islamophobia or somaliphobia when they get called out and it has nothing to do with that its just you dont know your place.
I wish they’d understand that black people hate us. They don’t care for us, all that “BLM” or “Black Solidarity” means nothing. They see themselves as American first, from their perspective Somalis are just refugees, foreign invaders. Black Americans consume the same divisive media that white Americans consume, it’s why they’re always so quick to turn against other minorities. They are the white man’s puppet, his attack dog and they don’t even see it.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Just so you’re aware, I’m not misogynistic nor am I trying to insult Somali women. I’m just tired of pointless virtue signalling & performative activism for Black people that don’t even like us.
I know they don’t like us and I agree that somali girls shouldn’t pander to them. But somali women are belittled regardless of where they go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People don’t leave their community and seek validation elsewhere when it’s strong and united lol. Women leaving and looking to be accepted by others is because their men failed them.

Felony Theft Penalties In Texas

Third-Degree Felony: For property valued between $30,000 and $150,000, or if the stolen property is a firearm, the offense can be charged as a third-degree felony. Penalties can include imprisonment for two to ten years and a fine of up to $10,000.

Osman’s criminal history

According court records, Osman has several prior charges in the Virgin Islands; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Williamson County, Texas.; Travis County, Texas.

Osman is currently on bail for a separate offense from Sept. 22, 2023 for felony assault and domestic violence. She was charged with two accounts of misdemeanor domestic violence in Steele County, Minnesota.

The Harris County District Attorney’s Office is asking the court to enter a $50,000 bail on the theft by deception charge she now faces here.

She is most likely going to go to prison for a couple years considering she is a career criminal!
What did she do in the Virgin Islanda
:dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Where all the Halimos here defending this fraudster I knew it was fake

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she already went and spent the money and went to Jamaica. Whats the use?

Article says she lied about how she was attacked. She still got hit, just not with a brick.

She went to police for help and instead they looked into her criminal history and charged her with a felony.

The man who hit her literally confessed about it. They’re targeting her.

Article says she lied about how she was attacked. She still got hit, just not with a brick.

She went to police for help and instead they looked into her criminal history and charged her with a felony.

The man who hit her literally confessed about it. They’re targeting her.

Well…tough. You can’t go to the police when you need help if you’ve done criminal things. She should not go toe-to-toe with unhinged men who will attack her.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I know they don’t like us and I agree that somali girls shouldn’t pander to them. But somali women are belittled regardless of where they go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People don’t leave their community and seek validation elsewhere when it’s strong and united lol. Women leaving and looking to be accepted by others is because their men failed them.

Bro roda is either gaal or gaal adjacent let's be real for a second.

It really isn't hard to leave the somali community as a gaal. She's a grown ass women. You can literally leave the community and shut tf up about it once you become financially stable. That isn't even a tough task. Especially in america where it's so easy to just disappear.

Roda legit did that. She herself never included the Somali community at all in this situation. I respect her for that.

It was the other gaal xalimos that attacked Somali niggas first even though madow niggas were the main ones slandering her. For some reason they just decided to hop on the coon train instead of attacking madows

"People don’t leave their community and seek validation elsewhere when it’s strong and united lol. Women leaving and looking to be accepted by others is because their men failed them"

The community is united though. If the brick situation happened in front of Somali niggas than abdis would have rushed in and whooped the nigga. Especially if it happened in front of them.

I'm from Houston where the brick incident legit happened. She wasn't hanging with no somali niggas. Somali niggas barely go clubbing here.
Mentioning the somali community in this situation is pointless.