Brick lady's story has been confimed by NBCnews. It's True!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaraye

VIP

She was telling the truth. She filed police report and has a doctor's report. Both confirmed by sources. Now she's planning on suing content creators/ tiktokers who made videos claiming she lied. Welp! :lolbron::hemad:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I will believe it once the mugshots are out😁

Would love to see how these FBA supremacists react once they find out it was one of their own who did.

She was telling the truth. She filed police report and has a doctor's report. Both confirmed by sources. Now she's planning on suing content creators/ tiktokers who made videos claiming she lied. Welp! :lolbron::hemad:
lets fucking goooooooo :) i want their accounts BANNED!

Enjoy the drama
perfect-popcorn.gif

NidarNidar

Punisher

She is like Aesop, if you keep lying eventually no one will believe you.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Didn't the content creators say she did it to herself?

still dont believe her
Na I believed her from the jump because the people who kept coming out as knowing her or being at the event stories weren't adding up.

There where no AA guys at the event yet this AA guy started talking about being there and that she got hit with a brick and he was accused of being somali and didn't even deny it and kept talking about being a part of her community with vague attacks on her.

Then AA women came out hating saying they where there when she wasn’t with anyone but Haitian guys.

And a lot of them where claiming to be somali or blaming somali men when no somali men where present.

It was all a bunch of people waffling for clout and making stuff up.

I hope she sues all of these people successfully.

All these freaks came out of the woodworks, to use her story to score points against people they have issues with.

Yaraye

VIP
Na I believed her from the jump because the people who kept coming out as knowing her or being at the event stories weren't adding up.

There where no AA guys at the event yet this AA guy started talking about being there and that she got hit with a brick and he was accused of being somali and didn't even deny it and kept talking about being a part of her community with vague attacks on her.

Then AA women came out hating saying they where there when she wasn’t with anyone but Haitian guys.

And a lot of them where claiming to be somali or blaming somali men when no somali men where present.

It was all a bunch of people waffling for clout and making stuff up.
Word on the street is that the police has a suspect in custody. Can't wait to see that nigga's mugshots :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Anybody can file a police report that means nothing. Even hospital records mean nothing if they dont deduce the cause of the swelling. It could be due to allergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts