Breitbrat: Somalis the least educated refugees arriving 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can learnt that shit yourself it's basically English with a few slight modification,on the other hand arabic is totally different

That's part of the problem.... How come you're expected to learn somali yourself but you need classes for arabic?

Do asians learn hindi/urdu by themselves :drakewtf:

Last edited:
That's a by product of returning institutions

School attendance rates will increase when institutions improve

Yh I agree.

Also another factor is the gradual shift of going from a nomadic society to a more urban one. We're slowly becoming reer magaal as a country. Which is good and hopefully will combat the qabyaalad mindset. I've always believed our nomadic and uneducated lifestyle was the biggest contributing factor to why we are so qabilist. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I think with the increasing trend of a educated youth population, we'll move past qabil in the not so distant future.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's part of the problem.... How come you're expected to learn somali yourself but you need classes arabic?

because it's basically English with a few slight modifications,if you know how to sound shit out your good to go laakin,arabic is totally different and has a totally different script and structure

We need competitions and prizes for people excelling in academic backgrounds. Like the ones they have for memorizing the entire quran. Because this is honestly ridiculous

a 3 year old :kanyehmm: it doesn't matter that he won't be able to comprehend or understand what he's reading. All it matters is that he's hafiz and he's parents will have a place in jannah lol. Imagine the length we could've gone if parents put the same amount of emphasis on academic knowledge

They only teach you that so it's easier for you to learn the quran. You're essentially not really learning a new language lol it's all pointless
such a shame. i agree on awarding academic excellence though!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Worse of all are those 'Islamic" charter schools where kids don't learn anything whatsoever. Literally retarded kids that can't pass the state graduation tests.

I've been really noticing right wing media focusing on the attack on Somalis. Breitbart and Rebel Media are leading the assault.
i think maybe becouse in europe and canada majority of the black people living there are somali. i america they can't use gang violence against us becouse AAs lead that, and they can't use islam against us becouse their too busy hating on arabs. whereas somalis are the only ones who check both those boxes in europe and canada. id hate them too tbh.

other then the UK or maybe france which had slaves isn't it true?
All those guys are west Africans.

Nigerians make the majority in the U.K. and Other west Africans live in France
East African Bantus move to Germany.
Spain and Italy don't have any social welfare programs which means they have a small amount of black people in society (asylum seekers don't want to live in those places)

All those guys are west Africans.

Nigerians make the majority in the U.K. and Other west Africans live in France
East African Bantus move to Germany.
Spain and Italy don't have any social welfare programs which means they have a small amount of black people in society (asylum seekers don't want to live in those places)
oh i always assumed that somalis made the majority in europe based on how sensationalized they were compared to other africans. thats interesting.

That's part of the problem.... How come you're expected to learn somali yourself but you need classes for arabic?

Our literature is phonetic, you do not need to be taught how to read and write in it, especially as an English speaker. Somethings wrong if you can't sound out a word like caano and need someone to teach you lol.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I know you're an cugdad ridden rat but you have a point lol. How are you going to teach children at the age of 5 the arabic alphabet before the somali one :drakewtf: How come I can read and write perfectly in arabic but struggle with somali literature, it's embarrassing :kanyehmm:

At least my speaking is decent smh
Their job is to teach the religion, not the Somali language. It's a mosque you genius.

:ayaanswag:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
How come I can read and write perfectly in arabic but struggle with somali literature, it's embarrassing :kanyehmm:

That is a problem for your parents not yours or your dugsi quran. The dugsi is to teach Islam and Quran and to do that you must learn Arabic (read/write), your home is to learn the language of your parents. Here is some advice: When reading Somali its the English script with Arabic prounciation so just read Somali like your reading the transliteration of an Arabic text. I've been doing it so much that when I'm memorising the Quran I write it in the Somali latin script, I suggest you do the same (but with a different text seeing that you are Atheist).

VixR

Veritas
Our literature is phonetic, you do not need to be taught how to read and write in it, especially as an English speaker. Somethings wrong if you can't sound out a word like caano and need someone to teach you lol.
This is a severe simplification. The Somali writing looks daunting, and it's not easy to sound out or to even understand half the words you're trying to sound out, cuz they don't appear in regular heard speech. Have u ever tried reading an article?

It doesn't come in applicable for the average Somali young person living in the diaspora to make the extra effort, and most ppl aren't arsed to teach it. Too bad.

waraabe

Your superior
The problem with zero education is the second and third generation Somalis will struggle. I mean look, most Somalis are like AAs now and extremely ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.