Breitbrat: Somalis the least educated refugees arriving 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're an cugdad ridden rat but you have a point lol. How are you going to teach children at the age of 5 the arabic alphabet before the somali one :drakewtf: How come I can read and write perfectly in arabic but struggle with somali literature, it's embarrassing :kanyehmm:

At least my speaking is decent smh
I can read and write Arabic but I can't speak it fluently nor can I understand it lol

I can't understand anything in the quran, all those hours I wasted on dugsi won't come back sadly

Kkkkk isn't funny how back home everyone goes to dugsi, niggas get up at the crack of dawn to pray Fajr, 90% pray all the prayers, women go to extra lengths to cover up themselves, and etc. Basically a super conservative religious environment. Yet they act like xoolo most of the time. Islam taught us to have clean hearts and be peaceful, civilized people. The hypocrisy is cajib. Ofc there's still good muslims tho.

This is why I think being born into Islam and indoctrinated into it can be dangerous sometimes. It's like we just go through the motions and it's expected of us by society, family and peers. If I have kids hopefully they find allah through their own path and not be a Muslim only because their father and mother was.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
dugsi was one of the best times of my childhood.Although some of those macaalins were pricks the amount of shit we used to do and the amount of mischief my cousins and i committed were amazing.We used to wag,go to the shops,and at the end of the day when we were supposed to wait for our parents we would all run in different directions and the macaalins would be in total confusion:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:.Wouldnt sacrifice those day for anyhthing

dugsi was one of the best times of my childhood.Although some of those macaalins were pricks the amount of shit we used to do and the amount of mischief my cousins and i committed were amazing.We used to wag,go to the shops,and at the end of the day when we were supposed to wait for our parents we would all run in different directions and the macaalins would be in total confusion:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:.Wouldnt sacrifice those day for anyhthing
That's Aussie dugsi lol

Memories

In Kenya and Somalia it's hell though. The macalins can be animals sometimes

their raising a generation of wadaads being taught god knows what by god knows who. yet the rest of the world is raising a generation of scientists, teachers, doctors, architects, Programmers and software developers, you name it. We need to start putting an emphasis back onto education.

We need competitions and prizes for people excelling in academic backgrounds. Like the ones they have for memorizing the entire quran. Because this is honestly ridiculous

a 3 year old :kanyehmm: it doesn't matter that he won't be able to comprehend or understand what he's reading. All it matters is that he's hafiz and he's parents will have a place in jannah lol. Imagine the length we could've gone if parents put the same amount of emphasis on academic knowledge

I can read and write Arabic but I can't speak it fluently nor can I understand it lol

I can't understand anything in the quran, all those hours I wasted on dugsi won't come back sadly

They only teach you that so it's easier for you to learn the quran. You're essentially not really learning a new language lol it's all pointless

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They are the least educated and employed. They are also very unfashionable.

Guys tbh, from my experience in PL and SL, most of the youth go to school. And I noticed alot of them go to university after. I feel like everyone shitting on the people back home haven't even been there :lol:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys we need major revolution.
We must place education and somali language on top priorities.
We must leave Arab League as soon as possible.

We must focuss on China, Japan, Russia and Turkey for more progress.

Its time to reconquer our country from the selfhating elites who receives arab money

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Guys tbh, from my experience in PL and SL, most of the youth go to school. And I noticed alot of them go to university after. I feel like everyone shitting on the people back home haven't even been there :lol:
tfw all it takes is a breitbart article to shit on ur own ppl :francis:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I know you're an cugdad ridden rat but you have a point lol. How are you going to teach children at the age of 5 the arabic alphabet before the somali one :drakewtf: How come I can read and write perfectly in arabic but struggle with somali literature, it's embarrassing :kanyehmm:

At least my speaking is decent smh
i actually learnt alot of somali at dugsi,My macaalins no offence spoke atrocious english so we all used to converse in somali,and the whole entire dugsi was filled with somalis so it was easy to learn

That's a by product of returning institutions

School attendance rates will increase when institutions improve

i actually learnt alot of somali at dugsi,My macaalins no offence spoke atrocious english so we all used to converse in somali,and the whole entire dugsi was filled with somalis so it was easy to learn

Yeah we spoke mostly in somali, but I was mainly annoyed at how people were taught how to read and write in arabic before somali. In most instances somali writing isn't even taught at all

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yeah we spoke mostly in somali, but I was mainly annoyed at how people were taught how to read and write in arabic before somali. In most instances somali writing isn't even taught at all
you can learn that shit yourself it's basically English with a few slight modifications,on the other hand arabic is totally different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts