Breeding with Somalis to have good hair

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women overestimate their individual worth I bet these xalimos think they're the only mofos with curly hair on this earth who would target them specifically off that reason alone :mjlol:

mixed with a white person will basically guarantee your kid will have curly hair

mixing with a black person is still a coinflip

Apollo

VIP
Makes no sense. half J half Somali almost always have the J hair unless the J has some kind of European admixture like some AAs or Caribbeans and even then it mostly favors the J.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Why cant you UK dameers talk like they do in Harry potter. Waste of an accent if you cant speak like you have been to school

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Why cant you UK dameers talk like they do in Harry potter. Waste of an accent if you cant speak like you have been to school
I always wondered why they talk like ratchet the british english r know for their elegent way of speaking n they totaly wasted it

I have seen kids who are only a quarter j4reer but still have dhagax hair.. The struggle is real :mjkkk::mjhaps:
Lmao it was a girl in my middle school that was mixed with half Botswana and Norwegian she come out light skinned with 4A hair and she used to ask me if I was mixed bc I had 2a/3c and I just said I was only somali and she was shocked :mjlol:

Trending