BREAKING: Xaliimo ARRESTED in school for knife possession

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
She looks innocent. Who snitched on her? I would still wife her and ship her back to Borama :lolbron:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She’ll probably get sentenced for possession.

btw your example is like saying someone from the US is carrying a gun to school since they feel unsafe from getting shot at school.
Don’t you think more people would be carrying guns if it was as accessible as knives? Guns cost more like way more and even if you go through the black market it’s a lot more hassle than just grabbing a knife from your house so technically not the same.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don’t you think more people would be carrying guns if it was as accessible as knives? Guns cost more like way more and even if you go through the black market it’s a lot more hassle than just grabbing a knife from your house so technically not the same.
I meant the nuance of it is the same. Not the logistics. Would you sympathise with someone who carried a gun to stay safe?

I can assure you this Xalimo wasn’t carrying to stay safe but rather to kill.

NotMyL

VIP
I meant the nuance of it is the same. Not the logistics. Would you sympathise with someone who carried a gun to stay safe?

I can assure you this Xalimo wasn’t carrying to stay safe but rather to kill.
If the person had a reason to fear for their life and carried a gun for protection? yeah I would.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If the person had a reason to fear for their life and carried a gun for protection? yeah I would.
I guess that’s where we disagree. School is one place you shouldn’t carry at all. Kids shouldn’t carry anything other than their school books :ftw9nwa:

NotMyL

VIP
I guess that’s where we disagree. School is one place you shouldn’t carry at all. Kids shouldn’t carry anything other than their school books :ftw9nwa:
I thought we were talking in general? Of course I agree school is not the place to carry any weapons as the risk of innocent bystander getting hurt is higher, I was advocating for self defense in general. Here in states after the whole NZ incident sheikhs and maajd workers are being encouraged to carry, now in perfect world masjid shouldn’t be the place we bring weapons but we don’t live in a perfect world.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
1536558346139.gif

I hate this Earth

The most innocent, unsuspecting hijabi in my school was the biggest hoe. i was shocked when my mate showed me her sucking him off. Go to know her and she sucked me off too.

Xaliimos have evolved from simply dragging each others hijabs off :mjlol:

This young Xaliimo from London (where else could she be from!) is arrested in the middle of her classroom for possession of a "Rambo" which is UK slang term for a combat knife kkkk

View attachment 84918

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Subhan’Allah, It’s Sad to see, not all Somali girls, but the minority are wild, May Allah guide them Ameen