BREAKING: Xaliimo ARRESTED in school for knife possession

Xaliimos have evolved from simply dragging each others hijabs off :mjlol:

This young Xaliimo from London (where else could she be from!) is arrested in the middle of her classroom for possession of a "Rambo" which is UK slang term for a combat knife kkkk

0.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

her appearance is so unsuspecting as well:farmajoyaab:

walle it is the outwardly miskeen you must watch out for sometimes kkkk

Last edited:
Tbh London is sh1t hole and she probably felt the need to defend herself. A lot of kids have knives on them in London. Her mistake was to bring it in class and not leave it in her locker

Tbh London is sh1t hole and she probably felt the need to defend herself. A lot of kids have knives on them in London. Her mistake was to bring it in class and not leave it in her locker

Sxb my sources are telling she brought in the knife in order to defend herself from a Nigerian girl who wanted to take the luscious locks from under her hijab kkkk

Macalin M

Out here
The girl saying “I’ve never liked you” she sounds Madow and I believe she might have put it in her bag. The xalimo looks innocent. It also could be fake as f*ck so let’s not talk bad about the girl.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The girl saying “I’ve never liked you” she sounds Madow and I believe she might have put it in her bag. The xalimo looks innocent. It also could be fake as f*ck so let’s not talk bad about the girl.

Sxb I know the ghetto accent of London youth can be very difficult to understand but the girl behind the camera is saying "I will write to you..."

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ina lilaahi even the girls in London are carrying zombie killers now shit must be peak:jcoleno:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maaskin maybe she felt unsafe and brought it just in case, U.K. waa cajaaib stay safe folks.

Macalin M

Out here
Sxb I know the ghetto accent of London youth can be very difficult to understand but the girl behind the camera is saying "I will write to you..."
Acuudibillah. I’m from south London. Loool maybe because I’m tired but that shit sounded like “I’ve never liked you ok” kkkkkkkkk

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She’s the unsafe factor. :browtf:
You always hear knife crimes from London I thought maybe she feels unsafe in school still no excuse to carry that big of a weapon. Will she go to jail for this? What’s your knife laws?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You always hear knife crimes from London I thought maybe she feels unsafe in school still no excuse to carry that big of a weapon. Will she go to jail for this? What’s your knife laws?
She’ll probably get sentenced for possession.

btw your example is like saying someone from the US is carrying a gun to school since they feel unsafe from getting shot at school.

Trending

Latest posts