Breaking: Will the Nabad and Noolal coup led by Asad Diyaano and King Burhan succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Votes tells everything you need to know about his run

50167519_1575699482573584_7100591756546146304_n.jpg

This is such fake news uff. how could you resort to this slander. Get a life and stop spreading lies. The poeple of Puntland are happy with Deni and Boqor Burhaan (May ALLAH protect him) would never do such a thing. He is a peacemaker.!!!!

kk the Boqor is chief strategists and he's cooking up things in Mogadishu and abroad.

He lost his relevancy and stature and didn't attend Deni's inauguration and campaigned against him and encouraged Asad Diyaano against him by making him run against him.

He went to Laascaanood to convince Somaliland to help his candidate and failed by using Caare in Qardho card.

He is the big fish and the guys like Asad are the ones he uses to stay relevant.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
that list is fake issa yulux is in garowe right now and he fought against somaliland in tukaraq. he got rich from piracy but he was never a terrorist. all those list were made by cudad ridden tribalist. walahi thats why i love my people they dont care about tribes. and by the way gallan during his rebbelion was supported by most barri tribes and even issa mohamoud. so stop the lies. and his base was froom carmo not qandala. he was tthe one who was send to qandala by gaas to get rid of isis. walahi you and @Reiko are disgusting people.always insulting people but now you want to lie about someone who got killed in the mosque during friday prayer just to protect a scumbag from your tribe who killed him. walahi i pray allah forgived both of you.
No cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari and they did not support gallan infact gallan was only supported by his tribal militia cali saleeban and carmo is part of bosaso district which is owned by cismaan maxamud iyo disheshe thats why gallan militia captured qandala and today qandala is a safe haven for al shabaab and isis terrorists.

Al shabaab iyo Daacish oo ku dagaalamaya buuraleyda degmada Qandala
28/01/2019

Wararka ka imanaya gobolka Bari ayaa sheegaya in halkaasi uu ka socdo dagaal culus oo u dhexeeya malayshiyaad ka kala tirsan Daacish iyo Al-shabaab ee ku wada-sugan buuraleyda degmada Qandala ee gobolkaasi.

Dagaalka oo shalay bilowday ayaa ilaa iyo haatan ka socda buuraleyda Marshaad ee koonfurta magaalada Qandala, hase yeeshee wax faahfaahin lagama hayo khasaaraha ka dhashay sida ay soo sheegeenayaan dadka degaanka.

Malayshiyaadka Daacish iyo Al-shabaab ee ku wada-sugan buuraleyda Qandala ayaa hore ugu dagaallamay degaanno hoosyimaada gobolka Bari gaar ahaanna buuraleyda Qandala.

[URL]https://xaysimo.com/al-shabaab-iyo-daacish-oo-ku-dagaalamaya-buuraleyda-degmada-qandala/

[/URL]

Next he was to bring inexperienced Asad Osman who had zero political experience just like he brought the insanity before him.

He likes simple minds that he can influence easily.

The motor is Boqor Burhaan. His wheels are the likes of Asad and the discarded Gaas.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Say hi to your dad for me

View attachment 71384

At first I thought Saahid was reer baraxleey but lately I've been having some doubts... cause it seemed odd that a mooryaan from baraxleey would be so obsessed with Dr. Gaas. So then I asked myself...who hates Dr. Gaas the most? Obvious answer was Faroole & his sons!

Anyways, now it all makes sense. His hatred for Dr. Gaas is personal. It’s been >5 years and he still hasn’t gotten over his father losing to Dr. Gaas :cryinglaughsmiley:

Manzana you seem not as emotionally destroyed as Abdalla who is normally coherent but lost it.

Gaas was a tyre that was replaced by Boqor Burhaan hence why he only got 8 votes.

He was mentally unfit to lead and only cared to fill his stomach that is why he bragged about building lavatories the only thing in five years to show for which he was ridiculed for and told not to embarrass himself by running.

At the end he got what he deserved.

That embarrassment sits deep in Abdalla's psyche.

He didn't progress to the second round and was eliminated, this did not even happen to Adde Muuse who he was similar too.

Adde progressed with 8 votes to the second round after being tied with Nuraddin Aden who also had 8 votes.

Gaas scoring similar abysmal vote number didn't even make it to the second round.

Now that Dr. Abdiweli Gaas is no longer in office, mooryaan Saahid’s smear campaign will now be mainly aimed at Boqor Burhaan Boqor Muuse.

Puntlanders, expect to see more dubious accusations about the honorable Boqor coming from this nacas.

@Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Reiko @PuntiteQueen @Farm @Armadillo @Karim @Reer-Bari @Ugaaso @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @GBTarmy @DR OSMAN @Tukraq @Crow @Cognitivedissonance

This Hawiye man is obsessed with us, may Allah protect us from his obsessive role-playing and lies.

Puntite being delusional only will bring heartache ask yourself ignoring reality has adverse consequences just ask Abdalla who is emotionally destroyed because he wouldn't accept the writing on the wall.

Politics is about what takes behind the curtains in anticipation of next moves.

You want to hold hands and sing everything is fine when it isn't.

I am a trend setter. When I first raised the matter with elections they couldn't understand and asked what the fuss was about.

I joined this forum because I was shocked with the delusion and how no one was thinking critically or ahead.

It seemed like a strange place a safe zone.

This was q shock to their system.

Tukraq

VIP
Next he was to bring inexperienced Asad Osman who had zero political experience just like he brought the insanity before him.

He likes simple minds that he can influence easily.

The motor is Boqor Burhaan. His wheels are the likes of Asad and the discarded Gaas.
how is a Harvard professor a simple mind:faysalwtf:

Tukraq there is a joke in Puntland

'If being educated means becoming like Abdiwali Gaas, it is better to be not educated at all'

He brought education and doctorate into disrepute let alone Harvard.

Tukraq

VIP
Tukraq there is a joke in Puntland

'If being educated means becoming like Abdiwali Gaas, it is better to be not educated at all'

He brought education and doctorate into disrepute let alone Harvard.
sahib what are you talking about, are you implying that being well educated in your field to the point of teaching at the worlds best university is somehow a bad thing :ayaanswag: we need more educated elders like gaas not less:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts