BREAKING! Venezuela Has Voted To Incorporate Disputed Territory In Neighbouring Country Guyana!

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
So many of these conflicts are popping in the world right now . At this point all it takes is some time traveller accidentally moving a chair to spark the third world war :faysalwtf:

Maduro's entitlement is no different from that of Saddam Hussein.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Saddam is based. :cool:

and your stance is unsurprising, I already know you're one of those pro-Western types. you're a stander-with-Ukraine and I'm sure you stand with Taiwan too. you'll never be white.

Maduro's entitlement is no different from that of Saddam Hussein.

and, sure, you could compare him to Saddam. You could also compare him to Siad Barre.

Venezuela's move to reclaim its lost territory (stolen by the British) sets a precedent for Somalia to reclaim its own lost territory.

so emm... if anyone here is interested in the idea of Somalia reclaiming territory stolen from it... if anyone would be interested in such an idea... Venezuela's action is in your favor and in your interest :cool:

so.... let the people decide for themselves. if you're in favor of Western hegemony and you think Somalia needs to be satisfied with the land it currently controls.... you could put a Guyana flag next to your stand-with-Ukraine pin... but if you have an idea of not being a slave of Westerners, of being independent.... and that maybe the current borders are not so permanent and you think countries such as.... for example... Somalia... can reclaim their lost territory.... well... decide for yourself :cool:

You say that like it's a bad thing. Saddam is based. :cool:

and your stance is unsurprising, I already know you're one of those pro-Western types. yiou're a stander-with-Ukraine and I'm sure you stand with Taiwan too. you'll never be white.

I'm not pro-west. I'm against anyone who acts irrational.

As far as Ukraine, I given my opinion a repeated times. I don't support war in general, and I think that it was not right for Russia to unilaterally declare war, even though Russian-Ukrainians rights should've been respected. The irony is that the support for Russia amongst Russian-Ukrainians, the people Putin was supposedly saving, have gone down drastically and instead increased their support for Ukraine due to the war, lol.

There's nothing based about Saddam. He has the lives of thousands of innocent people on his hands, and inshAllah will have to answer for Allah one day.

and, sure, you could compare him to Saddam. You could also compare him to Siad Barre.

Venezuela's move to reclaim its lost territory (stolen by the British) sets a precedent for Somalia to reclaim its own lost territory.

so emm... if anyone here is interested in the idea of Somalia reclaiming territory stolen from it... if anyone would be interested in such an idea... Venezuela's action is in your favor and in your interest :cool:

No, it's not the same for Somalis/a. Read my reply again. I clearly said, the only way I would support Venezuela would be if the natives of Guayana Esequiba would want to be part of Venezuela. Then it would be a clear and legitimate cause. So far, we've only seen a raging Maduro with little-to-no input from the natives.

As for the case of Somalis, it's was always the Somalis living outside of Somalia that have requested and wanted to unite with their fellow people and Somalia. Not Somalia claiming land with people who doesn't want them. Regarding the war with Ethiopia, it started off with military resistance by the *natives*, after which they received support from Siad Barre.

so.... let the people decide for themselves. if you're in favor of Western hegemony and you think Somalia needs to be satisfied with the land it currently controls.... you could put a Guyana flag next to your stand-with-Ukraine pin... but if you have an idea of not being a slave of Westerners, of being independent.... and that maybe the current borders are not so permanent and you think countries such as.... for example... Somalia... can reclaim their lost territory.... well... decide for yourself :cool:

Yeah, let people decide for themselves, *the actual people it concerns*. The day he gets majority of the support in Guayana Esequiba is when I will change sides.

I guess forcing people against their will is now supporting western hegemony, or the new trendy word of 'independent', which is taken out of context. But whatever makes you sleep at night 🤣

insha'Allah

somaliweyn.jpg

I'm not pro-west. I'm against anyone who acts irrational.

As far as Ukraine, I given my opinion a repeated times. I don't support war in general, and I think that it was not right for Russia to unilaterally declare war, even though Russian-Ukrainians rights should've been respected. The irony is that the support for Russia amongst Russian-Ukrainians, the people Putin was supposedly saving, have gone down drastically and instead increased their support for Ukraine due to the war, lol.

There's nothing based about Saddam. He has the lives of thousands of innocent people on his hands, and inshAllah will have to answer for Allah one day.

No, it's not the same for Somalis/a. Read my reply again. I clearly said, the only way I would support Venezuela would be if the natives of Guayana Esequiba would want to be part of Venezuela. Then it would be a clear and legitimate cause. So far, we've only seen a raging Maduro with little-to-no input from the natives.

As for the case of Somalis, it's was always the Somalis living outside of Somalia that have requested and wanted to unite with their fellow people and Somalia. Not Somalia claiming land with people who doesn't want them. Regarding the war with Ethiopia, it started off with military resistance by the *natives*, after which they received support from Siad Barre.

Yeah, let people decide for themselves, *the actual people it concerns*. The day he gets majority of the support in Guayana Esequiba is when I will change sides.

I guess forcing people against their will is now supporting western hegemony, or the new trendy word of 'independent', which is taken out of context. But whatever makes you sleep at night 🤣

I remember you were attacking Bukele. the people of El Salvador support him 90+ percent. yet you were against him. only Western shill outlets (which yes includes AJ English) and Western stooges were against him. the people and the entire region are behind him. now you talk about will of the people.

all this talk of principles but at the end of the day those principles will mysteriously just happen to align with the West.

I wish simply that you pro-Western elements would be as forthright as to where you stand as we are who are proudly and unashamedly anti-Western- us who oppose Western hegemony and believe in independence for the peoples of the "Third World" or "developing countries".

Last edited:

reer

VIP
@GaradShabeel this is not the same as saddam. he actually had issues with kuwait with their driling. the baath government had beef with the kuwaiti monarch. and theyre both arab. its not the same as guyanese vs venezuelans who are different people with different language and dhaqan and different races.

insha'Allah

View attachment 306330

I remember you were attacking Bukele. the people of El Salvador support him 90+ percent. yet you were against him. only Western shill outlets (which yes includes AJ English) and Western stooges were against him. the people and the entire region are behind him. now you talk about will of the people.

all this talk of principles but at the end of the day those principles will mysteriously just happen to align with the West.

I wish simply that you pro-Western elements would be as forthright as to where you stand as we are who are proudly and unashamedly anti-Western elements.

I think you misunderstood my stance on Bukele. I'm not against him, I just had some differing standpoint in some of his actions. I also mentioned that it will not affect the legitimacy of his rule. This is no different from criticizing western countries, who also have mandates based on elections, on matters I don't personally agree. Reflecting this way doesn't contradict my stance of 'will of the people' as I didn't advocate for the toppling of his government either.

I'm firmly independent. I have no problem criticizing western countries, just like I do with other countries. I follow the same principles. If it 'aligns' with the west, then so be it. If it doesn't, then so be it. This is unlike some, or shall I say majority of the masses, who either shill for one side of the coin, pro-west or anti-west. Even though it may contradict their what normally preaches.

@GaradShabeel this is not the same as saddam. he actually had issues with kuwait with their driling. the baath government had beef with the kuwaiti monarch. and theyre both arab. its not the same as guyanese vs venezuelans who are different people with different language and dhaqan and different races.

Venezuela also has issues with Guyana drilling their oil, and constitute the main driving point behind the current tensions. The don't see to eye with the governments of Guyana that Venezuela claims to be a western entity, just like some of Saddam's claims of the Al-Sabah family. Both also regard(ed) Guayana Esequiba respective Kuwait as truly theirs.

I know that Iraqis and Kuwaitis are of the same 'stock', meanwhile the differences are stark between the people of Venezuela and Guyana. Which is why Maduro is relying on the claims of historical land rather than the wish of the native people in his justifications.

reer

VIP
Venezuela also has issues with Guyana drilling their oil, and constitute the main driving point behind the current tensions. The don't see to eye with the governments of Guyana that Venezuela claims to be a western entity, just like some of Saddam's claims of the Al-Sabah family. Both also regard(ed) Guayana Esequiba respective Kuwait as truly theirs.

I know that Iraqis and Kuwaitis are of the same 'stock', meanwhile the differences are stark between the people of Venezuela and Guyana. Which is why Maduro is relying on the claims of historical land rather than the wish of the native people in his justifications.
another point is kuwait was an autonomous monarchy under the ottoman vilayet of basra.

I really hope for a UK & US coalition to curbstomp the thieving Venezuelans. Maduro is an evil barstard for allowing this.

GemState

36/21
VIP
What a whole lot of b*llshit! These tankies are only anti-imperialist when it concerns western countries, but turn a blind eye or actively support and justify when one of their fellow countries becomes the aggressor. The irony! :mjlol:

Trying to gain sympathy with the false equivalence of Israel? If the borders of Guyana are artificial, then so is the entire existence of Venezuela. A complete remnant of a Spanish colonial entity, that didn't exist prior to the Europeans. No different from the British with regards to Guyana. At least come up with a proper pretext rather than arguing for the invalidation of your own country 🤣

The guy needs to be honest with the historical timeline. It's true that Venezuela got American support agains the British, *on the request of Venezuela* after a petition for two decades, based on the Monroe doctrine (no European involvement in the Americas). When the British agreed to submit to the American commission, as the UK couldn't afford a conflict, the US concluded with ruling in favor of the 1835 Schomburgk borders, which did not even include all of the land the British claimed. Since Venezuela weren't satisfied, they refused to accept it, loooooool.

Again, trying to exploit the Palestinian cause for their own agenda? kkk The independence of Guyana was based on the then-borders of the colonial British Guyana, just like when they departured from their other colonial entities. In the case of the British mandate, the logical solution based on precedent would've be a Palestinian country solely. Not to mention, an *intentional* demographic change occurred of the Palestinians by expelling them and settling millions of Israelis from all over the world, while the natives remain the same in Guyana. Hence, a total different context.

Also, how come you rarely hear from the native people of Guayana Esequiba? Do they even want to be part of Venezuela? Despite the historical events, the only way you should support the succession from Guyana would be if the locals agree to it. This is another reason why you can't compare to Palestine since it's Palestinians themselves whose rights were denied, meanwhile Venezuela are arguing on the basis on colonial claims of land? Without any request or input from the people it concerns? The audacity to conduct the referendum in territories that's not in question, but it shows where Venezuela truly stands 🤡

Typical boogey man with international cartels and what not. Why does it concern Venezuela who Guyana decides to deal with? Guyana didn't told them jacksh*t when they nationalized their oil resources.

The last sentence shows the true intentions of these tankies. It wasn't about legal claims, but rather being against countries allied with the west. Thanks for being honest :hahaidiot:

Do really you support this guy who approve a war in the name of 'reclaiming territory' and 'fighting bankster'? I don't blame you for supporting your fellow Hispanics, but this is definitely not it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maduro's entitlement is no different from that of Saddam Hussein. In fact, identical. Both of them deflecting from their countries state of despair. Despite being oil rich countries on their own and still claiming their smaller neighboring countries to access more natural reserves. Greediness really do wonders. But Maduro will pay the price if he dares. Mark my words :sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kuwait was actually stealing Iraqi oil, Saddam had a better claim

Kuwait was actually stealing Iraqi oil, Saddam had a better claim

That was based on claim of Kuwait 'side-drilling' from the Iraqi side of Rumailia oil field. I could be wrong, but they haven't been substantiated yet. And it's not surprising given that during the Iraq-Iran war, Iraq's drilling were drastically reduced while Kuwait's had gone up.

Guyana steals one billion dollars of Venezuelan oil a year

How can you steal oil reserves that doesn't belong to you? :heh:

The terrain of Essequibo will be difficult to invade by a conventional army. It is entirely jungle with only dirt roads which is ripe for guerilla warefare. I don't think Venezula can stomach the financial costs they will endure from launching what might be a long and brutal campaign with the current state of their economy. But I am team irredentist so go Venezuela!

That was based on claim of Kuwait 'side-drilling' from the Iraqi side of Rumailia oil field. I could be wrong, but they haven't been substantiated yet. And it's not surprising given that during the Iraq-Iran war, Iraq's drilling were drastically reduced while Kuwait's had gone up.

How can you steal oil reserves that doesn't belong to you? :heh:
brother if Ethiopia was drilling oil in Galbeed and the brave halgaans hasn’t stopped them then they would be stealing Somalia’s oil. Guyana is a fascist British state that stole land from Suriname and Venuzuela. It needs to go back to its actual borders and not the made up one they were given.

Trending

Latest posts