BREAKING! Venezuela Has Voted To Incorporate Disputed Territory In Neighbouring Country Guyana!

reer

VIP
internet is an amazing and crazy place. we have a mexican on a somali forum discussing venezuela vs guyana and supporting somaliweyn. :wow:

internet is an amazing and crazy place. we have a mexican on a somali forum discussing venezuela vs guyana and supporting somaliweyn. :wow:

nothing crazy about it. I've promoted the cause to an Arab audience as well. we now have a whole virtual army to explain to the world why Venezuela is justified. if the fighting starts, we want the world to understand that Venezuela is one hundred percent justified. if you frame it like it, you can make it sound strange but it's actually very logical that we are with Venezuela.

and supporting somaliweyn. :wow:

and I want to mention this. I want for Somalia what I want for Venezuela. I know what the star on the Somali flag means and I want it one million percent just like I want it for Venezuela. the other regions don't know what we're feeling right now. when the Somali leader is handing out maps of Somalia with Ogaden- I want people to know that feeling.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
and I want to mention this. I want for Somalia what I want for Venezuela. I know what the star on the Somali flag means and I want it one million percent just like I want it for Venezuela. the other regions don't know what we're feeling right now. when the Somali leader is handing out maps of Somalia with Ogaden- I want people to know that feeling.
Inshallah Venezuelaweyn happens 🇻🇪🇻🇪🇻🇪

You guys are just hopeless freaks discussing an issue that doesn't even concern us and act like you're experts on the politics of another nations that's 1000 of miles away from us? yaab! :heh:

so I posted about this in Arabic (I use translation, I'm not faking like I've reached fluency yet).... anyways... so... I post about this on an Arabic platform...

and some Morrocans start posting about how this relates to Moroccoweyn!

Trending

Latest posts