BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports saying Abdi Iley has been placed under house arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all part of Ethiopians plan to sideline OG so Oromo can move in and they take the oil for free without any resistance like it or not OG are the only Somalis who fight for that land placing a Dir as president is really no different than placing an Oromo as president you people have to think outside the box sometimes :bell:

:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yeah like you have ogadens best interest in heart:childplease:

I see you:lolbron:
Stupid Iidoor you think bashing my cousins means I hate them yes we fight we quarrel but at the end of the day I have no real hate or cuqdad towards OG stop taking fkd so serious a lot of my cousins in Kenya are OG and there father was a high ranking ONLF we don’t literally hate people like you Iidoors do:manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Stupid ****** you think bashing my cousins means I hate them yes we fight we quarrel but at the end of the day I have no real hate or cuqdad towards OG stop taking fkd so serious a lot of my cousins in Kenya are OG and there father was a high ranking ONLF we don’t literally hate people like you ******s do:manny:
You expect me to believe that. This guy went for hours going back and fourth with other ogs on this site :chrisfreshhah:

Sure whatever makes you feel better :ulyin:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You expect me to believe that. This guy went for hours going back and fourth with other ogs on this site :chrisfreshhah:

Sure whatever makes you feel better :ulyin:
Holding grudges waa dhaqan Issaq only laangaabs do that a laandheere Darood wa lala yaabi if he holds a grudge if he takes an ass whooping keep it moving or get revenge and never take it personal taking it personal made you cry and wanna be your own country :chrisfreshhah:

You wish. He is going nowhere and even if he is ever removed, the minority clans won't have any power to rule. Another Ogaden will rule. Delusional Irirs need to focus on fighting Oromos since they are the ones displacing them in hundreds thousands within few months and the ones who have been annexing them for centuries Lmao. Oromos are not an Ogaden problem and they don't border us as much as they border your confused Irir Oromo clans. Stupid s and their misplaced priorities:mjlol: let them cross our land ever, xabad kama reebeyno unlike you weak cowards who would die to hide behind Oromos to oppose Ogaden. This is truly a beautiful era:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
It is not in the interest of Ethiopia to instill a man that can unite the Somalis in the Somali region. That is why the likes of Iley are picked. Somalis are delusional to think the Ethiopia Gov has their interest at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts