BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports saying Abdi Iley has been placed under house arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is huge if true. I wonder how Abiy can do this without triggering a civil war. I think Liyuu police are the most powerful military in the country after the national forces and they are fiercely loyal to Abdi Iley.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Why are you so surprised? You do know that ddsi has had non darood presidents before right ? :gucciwhat:

:mjlol:the nigga naag lives in a bubble darood world, where everything in his mind revolves around darood, i bet he eats, sleeps,and shits cursing Irir Samaale.

Cuqdad is one helluva drug.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have heard he was told to remain in Addis Ababa until PM returns

He was given two choices: to resign peacefully without any charges or face forced out and charged for his crimes

I have heard he was told to remain in Addis Ababa until PM returns

He was given two choices: to resign peacefully without any charges or face forced out and charged for his crimes

The UN secretary General is meeting with the PM, they might be discussing sanctions on Eritrea but surely the human rights report on Iley will also be discussed. His days are numbered.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The UN secretary General is meeting with the PM, they might be discussing sanctions on Eritrea but surely the human rights report on Iley will also be discussed. His days are numbered.

CDD529B9-ACCC-452D-9A7E-730709323180.jpeg

Attachments

• F7485924-35F0-452B-84F5-D4443B10C166.jpeg
    F7485924-35F0-452B-84F5-D4443B10C166.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 241
Sad the Ethiopians used this garac Abdi Illey like a condom to attack other Somalis , sad thing is his own Ogaden clan were his biggest victims similarly to how Muslims are the biggest victims of ISIS and Al Shabab

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It doesn't matter which clan gets to replace his people.

At the end of the day they'll still be just puppets for Addis.

A power reshuffle would just create more chaos.

Not sure which is the lesser evil.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is all part of Ethiopians plan to sideline OG so Oromo can move in and they take the oil for free without any resistance like it or not OG are the only Somalis who fight for that land placing a Dir as president is really no different than placing an Oromo as president you people have to think outside the box sometimes :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending