Breaking: U.s. orders All U.S. citizen employees to evacuate Mogadishu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohsin true, they do not know about US policy of interest. Farmajo should be congratulated for sticking to his guns.

Let the West blackmail him to succumb to their wishes.

We all know when they do not get what they want they embark on a course of malice and disinformation and character assassination.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
@fox Jamal trolling again
dead.png
dead1.png

I laughed for ages :pachah1:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland should follow suit and update their travel warning to Somalia. Shit is about to go down.... Someone call the foreign minister:jcoleno:

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland should follow suit and update their travel warning to Somalia. Shit is about to go down.... Someone call the foreign minister:jcoleno:
Something big is about to happen :
Farmaajo already evacuated Mogadishu
Lots of people resigning in Mogadishu , e.g. us amabasdor, security ministers

Mohsin true, they do not know about US policy of interest. Farmajo should be congratulated for sticking to his guns.

Let the West blackmail him to succumb to their wishes.

We all know when they do not get what they want they embark on a course of malice and disinformation and character assassination.
I think Saudi ,UAE behind this they are forced Somalia to cut ties with Qatar. Chad cut ties of Qatar just when US listed them on Muslim ban

waad riyoonaysaa saaxiib is Somaliland an other country , you are dreaming 27 years , fellow me I was pro Somaliland many years, I give up this claim in 2010

DRACO

VIP
waad riyoonaysaa saaxiib is Somaliland an other country , you are dreaming 27 years , fellow me I was pro Somaliland many years, I give up this claim in 2010
Not really 27years we had only had a strong government starting from from 2001

Baghdadi has fled to Mogadishu apparently. US will try to flush him by all means possible even if it means carpet bombing Mog to the ground. Shit about to hit the ceiling.

Mudane Trump making it ran on those terrorist es in the mountains

It looks like I was right many months ago with my thread.

:trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Can u blame them, we currently have 2 top former AS figure heads working for the government
Oh brother you have no idea, I almost pity my dear brothers from Mogadishu for being so damn masakiin. The U. S isn’t going anywhere, they in fact are one of the main reasons for the lawlessness that has taken a hold.

I won’t be so shocked if they staged another attack and kill or injured another 1000 Somalis.

Keep your eyes peeled bro

draco the US are objecting something this warnings are intended to harm the airport when they tell you where the target is but not the danger and ordering all non essential US staff to leave.

It is subtle pressure if the Somali government still does not get it they can increase it more.
What does the US want from the Somali government?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts