BREAKING: Turkey to loan 8 fighter jets to Somalia government and 8 helicopters to help defend sky!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He should worry about lack of toilets in PL people are shitting in the open:siilaanyolaugh:

The loyal darodist in Marehan camp and yes they're are heaps. Look where Ahmed Siyad Barre died? Oman, that's well all 'darodist' go or east yemen for 'mahri ismail backup'.

This sealed your deal.

giphy.gif

I am going to show marehan how you can't be trusted with arimaha SADE when you did this to 'awoowe darod ismacil' all for 4 year presidency that isn't even a proper presidency cuz it doesn't extend beyond villa somalia.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The fighter jets need to be stationed in garowe and controlled by a union of federal states representatives and fgs.
I'm ttelling you someones got to do a study on these people :chrisfreshhah:the grandiose delusional disorder is doing numbers on them :drakelaugh: aryaahe @DR OSMAN Imaam Mahdiguu ma nin ka soo jeeda Cabdurahman Ismaaciil Jabarti buu yahay? :hmm:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Can't find this news from any legit source.

Even if Turkey ever implied it it's probably just a bluff to use as leverage while negotiating with the west...

Even Turkey doesn't want to see a stable Somalia ... that's why I never trusted their hairy asses.

How long is RAF pilot training?
Fast-jet training lasts 21 months and you will initially fly the Texan at RAF Valley, after which you will be awarded your pilot 'wings'.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Can't find this news from any legit source.

Even if Turkey ever implied it it's probably just a bluff to use as leverage while negotiating with the west...

Even Turkey doesn't want to see a stable Somalia ... that's why I never trusted their hairy asses.

We have a long history with the Turks, a friendship that is more than 200 years old.

The second the arms embargo is lifted, our arms will be imported from the west, Turkey and Qatar (even though I am not supportive of the alliance with Qatar they will also donate as they have done before).

Turkey is not only a good ally they are a strategic ally. I hope the fgs will restore the alliance with Russia. Our foreign policy should go back to neutral, In order to have strategic alliances all over the globe.

We have a long history with the Turks, a friendship that is more than 200 years old.

The second the arms embargo is lifted, our arms will be imported from the west, Turkey and Qatar (even though I am not supportive of the alliance with Qatar they will also donate as they have done before).

Turkey is not only a good ally they are a strategic ally. I hope the fgs will restore the alliance with Russia. Our foreign policy should go back to neutral, In order to have strategic alliances all over the globe.

farmaajo is heading to russia today

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/..._somalia_seeks_international_investments.aspx

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

And become part of the new cast of the upcoming axis of evil movie? No thank you.

Qatar were the ones who initially funded AS.

Turkey didn't do shit for us since we first met. Everything was transactional. They were never an alley.

Trending

Latest posts