BREAKING: Turkey to loan 8 fighter jets to Somalia government and 8 helicopters to help defend sky!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That will not happen. Somalia is under an arms embargo cause weapons end up in the hands of terrorists.

F-16s over the skies of Somalia? Only if they are American.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That will not happen. Somalia is under an arms embargo cause weapons end up in the hands of terrorists.

F-16s over the skies of Somalia? Only if they are American.
Turkey already has a military base and is ready to defend our skies. I hope Aden Ducaale comes try again he will be blown to smithereens by Turkish Jets :stevej:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am also highly skeptical of this report, Somalia is not ready for fighter jets yet. We have to crawl first by uniting the country politically, defeating shabaab on the ground and improving the lives of the average person in Somalia (jobs, medicine, education). After that, the sky is the limit my brothers and sisters. I can definitely say it will happen by 2020's :)

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The fighter jets need to be stationed in garowe and controlled by a union of federal states representatives and fgs.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The fighter jets need to be stationed in garowe and controlled by a union of federal states representatives and fgs.

I think Puntland is an ideal location for the air-force to be located at, not necessarily garoowe but bit further east, away from any heavily populated towns.

I also think

Somaliland (provided that Union happens again) = navy
South Somalia = army, marines etc

what do you guys think :)

In all honesty, it could be perceived as a threat to somaliland security. Therefore, I think that foreign air support in conjunction with the SNA who are working on the ground might be a better option instead of Somalia having its own airforce.

I think Puntland is an ideal location for the air-force to be located at, not necessarily garoowe but bit further east, away from any heavily populated towns.

I also think

Somaliland (provided that Union happens again) = navy
South Somalia = army, marines etc

what do you guys think :)

I don't see SL rejoining somalia in the future. But, perhaps pl should become a navy base

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia can and must not have any heavy weapons. Nothing beyond light armoury that fire small bullets and cause small damage. Have you seen the fire-power on the vehicles of Somalia govt, it's basically a machine gun only. Keep the b00ns down.

By the way @Reer-Bari we need to make 'garowe' gun free zone, base free zone. We must send a message to Puntlanders and Somalis, even if we lose PL, we don't want any war to happen in Garowe. That is why washington has no military base and same goes for london or any world power. We must keep our bases and military outside the capital city and ensure the capital only deals with politics.

We must turn Muqdisho into military zone and argue this place cannot host the CAPITAL when people are living in shipping containers in Xalane. Where there is UAE AND TURKISH military base and so many AMISOM, SFG, forces. It looks like a border town not a capital city is what we should argue.

Finally we must bring @TekNiKo and all his b00ns to report to either Kismayo or Garowe as his political capital, while mogadishu remains a MILITARY CAPITAL.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
These red sand refugees are truly delusional. There aren’t even toilets in Gedo and you think Somalia is getting state of the art bombers? I apologize to the secessionists these people take the cake.:gucciwhat: