BREAKING: The wannabe Dictator ordered attack on Opposition leader's house!

So, the goon militias they pretend is the "national army", tried to attack the former PRESIDENT of Somalia, Sheekh Shariif.
Put your biases aside and think, is it acceptable that in the blessed year of 2020, for a Somali "President" to order a violent attack on the opposition?

Are we really going to condone a return to the warlord era?

Farmaajo and his cronies have lost their minds, every country needs an opposition to ensure there is a check and balance system.

Without an opposition, we will return to a dictatorship, which is exactly what Farmaajo and his tribalist cronies want.

Anyway, here is the press-release of the HAG opposition, even though it's only HAG who releases the press-release, rest assured that Puntland and Jubbaland are also opposed to the dictator wannabe and his ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL actions.

20200324_172641.jpg

This is exactly why no federal region in their right mind will ever support this tribal, gun for hire, goon militia they call the "SNA".

Like the opposition said so well, the Somali National Army is supposed to free the country from AlShabab, not waste bullets trying to kill civilians and the opposition!!

IF, the opposition, arms themselves and defend themselves against these highway bandits and their VILLA AMISOM hostage of "President" , they are well within their rights.

Much respect to Sheekh Shariif, Qoslaaye and the other HAG opposition leader who are in their own lands who haven't dragged that wannabe dictator out yet.

Both the former HAG Presidents served their term and left without instigating warfare, now we have Siyad Barre's nephew who has wet dreams of being a dictator, who is trying to start another civil war.

@Lex Luther @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era

Latest is that HAG politicians are publicly denying or distancing themselves from this failed plot. They are showing their loyalty to Sheekh Shariif, not Farmaajo, who basically is isolated.

As I mentioned before, Khayre has joined forces with the opposition party. Essentially, HAG politicians are under one umbrella.

It's not 100% certain yet whether Sheekh Shariif or Khayre will be their main candidate, perhaps they will have two.

Furthermore, Puntland & Jubbaland are also part of the opposition movement.

We will finally see some consensus across Somalia after the wannabe dictator is sent home.

Also, we may finally witness an actual, professional and diverse National Army that actually removes AlShaydan and doesn't waste lives and resources on chasing around the opposition.

At least Khayre is intelligent and has always worked to advance his people and has a large support base. Meanwhile, we have Mr HAG puppet, Farmaajo, who will be thrown out after he served his purpose.

From "Arr Farmaajo ii geeya" to "Arr Farmaajo iga Kaxeeya". HAG is ruthless.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have a feeling Farmaajo is a lot smarter than he looks. He can get away with this blunder by falsely saying there is alshabaab in the area.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is what happens when someone is power hungry. I’m surprised he hasn’t learned from his uncle. :snoop:Thuma Walahi Failmaajo wuu ka shalaayin wuxuu wado.

I have a feeling Farmaajo is a lot smarter than he looks. He can get away with this blunder by falsely saying there is alshabaab in the area.

He did try to steal Kismaayo for his kinfolk and he instated his nephew in South West state.

But he's not smart enough tbh!!

If he was intelligent he would have started major development projects across Somalia, continued full force with cleaning AlShaydan from South Somalia.

Once he consolidated love and support across Somalia, he would easily secured another term, he could have used his second term to play out his dictator fantasies.

But, you are witnessing an Ciyaal Kacaan, Siyad Barre fanboy, who cannot control his hatred for Siyad barre's former opposition AND he has an unrestrained lust for power.

He had HAG support (because of his wife) but he fumbled the bag.

The most epic flop ever.

This is what happens when someone is power hungry. I’m surprised he hasn’t learned from his uncle. :snoop:Thuma Walahi Failmaajo wuu ka shalaayin wuxuu wado.

He is truly ungifted at the art of politics and diplomacy.

He has burnt so many bridges that now he has to swim back home through shark infested waters.

1. Farmaajo and his cousins have ensured that they can never use the "Darood" 4.5 card again to be elected. Especially since after this election, it will be one -man-one -vote, lmao.

2: They actually thought of themselves as the Stepchild of Hiiraab but they don't want to admit the truth, which is that they get ceremonial power (as long as their wife is Hawiye) and that once they overplay their hand, they get thrown out.

The only person he MAY have left as an ally is his Nephew Laftagareen, who actually bend the knee to HAG a few days ago, so even he is compromised.

Farmajo and his cousins are panicking, the clock is ticking and their haram dreams are evaporating.

Presudent Cheese has no power in PL and he needs foreign troops to protect him. Needless to say he is not like Afweyne but they both depend(ed) on HAG to stay in powere

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Farmaajo is domesticating the animals that destabilized the country for the last 30 years. No PL politician can do what Farmaajo did to HAG in the last 3 years. I dare a Puntite pol do what we did to Ina Maka, HSM, and now Sh. Sharif if true. Law and order is back. When we sit on the throne. We don't sit to play games. We clean house. Let's be honest all Puntites secretly admire the cajones on us. We are the real threat. And I don't even believe this happened anyways. But the narrative you're writing makes us look bad ass. Thanks for the free promo.

:trumpsmirk:

Am I the only one time thinking a different tune would be sung if the President was MJ not MR? :kanyehmm:

If a Puntite President was a HAG puppet who used the SNA to fight the opposition, Puntland would throw him out.

Your uncle was welcomed by all Somaliweyn, which includes Puntland but he's an cuqdadlow who doesn't know how to play chess.

Farmaajo is domesticating the animals that destabilized the country for the last 30 years. No PL politician can do what Farmaajo did to HAG in the last 3 years. I dare a Puntite pol do what we did to Ina Maka, HSM, and now Sh. Sharif if true. Law and order is back. When we sit on the throne. We don't sit to play games. We clean house. Let's be honest all Puntites secretly admire the cajones on us. We are the real threat. And I don't even believe this happened anyways. But the narrative you're writing makes us look bad ass. Thanks for the free promo.

So, now your HAG hosts are "animals" that need to be "domesticated".

This ungrateful, parasitic behaviour is why Puntites don't trust you and why your Hiiraab hosts are going to throw you out.

Will you then FINALLY develop your own regions?

Adaawe

So, now your HAG hosts are "animals" that need to be "domesticated".

This ungrateful, parasitic behaviour is why Puntites don't trust you and why your Hiiraab hosts are going to throw you out.

Will you then FINALLY develop your own regions?

Hiraab iyo Puntite ana waso. Xoog talks everything else walks sxb. Nice guys finish last. You don't understand the South. They only respect the gun. Fear is more powerful than love. A wise Italian said that.

Hiraab iyo Puntite ana waso. Xoog talks everything else walks sxb. Nice guys finish last. You don't understand the South. They only respect the gun. Fear is more powerful than love. A wise Italian said that.

you don't give a damn about somaliweyn, only SADEnimo is your interest

Adaawe aka Sadaam Mariixmaan has so much bravado and empty threats, his uncles are hiding in hotels in Halane, ducking and diving.

You are a guest and soon to be hostage of the Hiiraab that you are ungrateful to.

But, please continue believing your own lies, he said "xoog". Allahu Akbar. :ftw9nwa:

I cannot wait for the day when Puntland deletes the buffer zone called "Saaxo" from the portfolio so that Hiiraab can truly show you "hospitality".

I want a single party system like the one in china.inshallah all Farmajos opposition fail and may he reign as ruler of United Somalia. The days of clan states and anarchy are numbered in Somalia. A new age will reign In somalia and I hope it begins with Farmajo.

Adaawe

you don't give a damn about somaliweyn, only SADEnimo is your interest

Ofc I have clan bias. I don't hide that. But I know when to put that aside. All political leaders who are holding back Somalia's progress whether they be Hiraab such as former presidents who work for foreign interests who fund their parties. Or warlords who aren't needed in 2020 such as Madobe, Janan, and Ina Sayid (whose my real adeer). Or ASWJ who were hated by their constituents in Galmudug. All the old guard of the political order in Konfuur have to be washed away. A strong military, a strong governmental institutions are needed for Somalia to be a country in the 21st century. I believe in Somalia as a country. My people sacrificed too much to let it die. On the question of Somaliweyn. I don't care for it. I only care about the revival of the Somali state. Trolling aside. If a laangaab .05 came to power. I would support them. I want to see a non failed state called Somalia. That's the difference between you and me.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont support Farmaajo yet I am of sound mind.

If Farmaajo was MJ you would applaud him for being tough on HAG troublemakers

If he does nothing you accuse him of being a docile HAG puppet.
He can do nothing right

Blind emotional hatred is your passion, hell hath no fury like a women scorned