BREAKING: The wannabe Dictator ordered attack on Opposition leader's house!

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I dont support Farmaajo yet I am of sound mind.

If Farmaajo was MJ you would applaud him for being tough on HAG troublemakers

If he does nothing you accuse him of being a docile HAG puppet.
He can do nothing right

Blind emotional hatred is your passion, hell hath no fury like a women scorned

It's pure qabaylad.

"HAG troublemakers" kulaha.

It's called "the opposition". :abuxyga:

I don't care which qabiil you are, everyone has the right to oppose a political party. ANY Somali national has the right to express his/her political rights!

In case you are unaware, Somalia is a democracy, not a dictatorship.

You people want a single party centralist country so that you can go back to looting the nation, like you did under the former dictator.

If anyone is filled with "pure qabyaalad", it's your minority clan who want to install a dictatorship and keeps attempting to steal land and funds.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love N&N as I believe they produced the best team to govern Somalia post civil war, however their success wouldn’t exist without the sacrifice of all the previous governments, citizens, soldiers and politicians that shed blood for normalcy to return.

Let us not forget the struggle and be patient with our leaders, I am sure they have our collective best interest at heart :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sounds like Fake News
Baseless accusations.

giphy.gif

Its been refuted by the government as well

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's pure qabaylad.
Yeah all her posts are sensational, this event happened 3 days ago and she is posting it now as breaking news lol, this is what happens when you are getting news from English sources, its sad and pathetic how a girl from Bookh is so obsessed with a clan that doesnt even border hers, Alle ha caafiyo.

Adaawe

Yeah all her posts are sensational, this event happened 3 days ago and she is posting it now as breaking news lol, this is what happens when you are getting news from English sources, its sad and pathetic how a girl from Bookh is so obsessed with a clan that doesnt even border hers, Alle ha caafiyo.

She's showing signs of laangaabnimo

:silanyolaugh:

Adaawe

LOL

This is not z.net where you can try to silence the opposition.

I will continue reporting on Somali news whether you like it or not.

Go make your own forum if you want to have a cyber dictatorship.

You worry about us more than we worry about you. You fear us and it shows. I don't fear you or any other clan. It's always been Marehan vs the world

:trumpsmirk:

If a Puntite President was a HAG puppet who used the SNA to fight the opposition, Puntland would throw him out.

Your uncle was welcomed by all Somaliweyn, which includes Puntland but he's an cuqdadlow who doesn't know how to play chess.

PuntiteQueen,

You suddenly became woke to β€˜HAG lives matter’ February 16, 2017, which surprisingly is the day Farmaajo was sworn in as President.

PuntiteQueen,

You suddenly became woke to β€˜HAG lives matter’ February 16, 2017, which surprisingly is the day Farmaajo was sworn in as President.

On February 16, 2017, you decided Somalia's government should not tolerate any opposition parties.

Prior to that, you supported the OPPOSITION party aka "N&N".

So, please, spare me the hypocrisy.

Regardless of my personal opinions on certain candidates, Somalia is a DEMOCRACY which means opposition parties are allowed to exist.

If you want a single party dictatorship, move to North Korea.

As soon as your uncle gets replaced, I will see you vocally supporting another opposition party which will include another uncle of yours.

On February 16, 2017, you decided Somalia's government should not tolerate any opposition parties.

Prior to that, you supported the OPPOSITION party aka "N&N".

So, please, spare me the hypocrisy.

Regardless of my personal opinions on certain candidates, Somalia is a DEMOCRACY which means opposition parties are allowed to exist.

If you want a single party dictatorship, move to North Korea.

As soon as your uncle gets replaced, I will see you vocally supporting another opposition party which will include another uncle of yours.

Is Madasha Xisbiyada not an opposition party? Don’t blame N&N for the fact that low 60s IQ tuugo didn't realize until a month ago they’d have to organize one. That’s not prevention on N&N’s part.

Trending