BREAKING: The land of punt has been found

@Karim
I'm interested in ancient Egyptians and their relationehip with us. Since there are evidence of trading between the two countries, it's more logical north Somalia modern day Somaliland was where they refer to as Punt.

It has nothing to do with qabil, don't know why people are making it into that. Our land is described as rich in natural resources and we used to be good trading and business. Also described by ancient egyptians as 'Land of God' and they were impressed by our uunsi made from resins.

True but just to tell you, Puntland is in the north so it could also be there too.

lol those are fabricated chinese stones if you want to see real statues and mummies they are in bari in puntland thats the ancient punt you have no history your history starts about siyad barre massacred us

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkkk funny thread. Walle I can see why Issaqs happen to be the best Somali singers/poets and comedians, they're an entertaining people.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kkkk funny thread. Walle I can see why Issaqs happen to be the best Somali singers/poets and comedians, they're an entertaining people.
We all know once they do the study it's probably going to be in Eritrea and my 68 iq Isaaq cousin claiming Punt will look like clowns. But you guys are going to take a bigger L

Lol these niggas want us to believe this was a pharaoh, this looks like something I sculptured in art class:ftw9nwa:

A10AD4C3-72DA-4CBA-9B12-192A091761D5.jpeg

If any discovery and findings were made it would gain significant world media attention and it would not be reported by one of SLs media.

Fact is while most still are not sure what it is located when it comes to Somalia the strongest argument and coastal town mentioned is Opone, and everything that was traded exists in Puntland which has way more frankincense, incense and myrrh than anywhere in SL.

EAVxfRdXkAEaFOv.png

Read further - >

D1abgF6WkAEEHEh.png

DjXNoY5X4AEKWeF.jpg

Puntland needs another archaeological team to do an expedition in coastal areas maybe then we will find real findings instead of handmade sculptures. We should also not let the foreigners take the findings as they've done before.

Trending

Latest posts