BREAKING: Somalia, Somaliland to resume talks in Djibouti

This ain’t 2017 sxb come back to reality kkk. You are defeated militarily, economically and diplomatically.

HSM and co are throwing you a bone, take it. Otherwise we will move ahead with Awdal state, SSC state and undermine and destroy you’re triangle. The blue flag waa muqadas qasab ayaa Hargeisa looga taagi.
Dude reer Awdal ain't your business and they are not like Daaroods so don't have high hopes of us getting back to your paper state as dreams are just dreams kkk 😂😂

No such thing of Awdal state or or SSC. You can’t threaten people with non-existent entities. This so called SSC entity doesn’t even exist, just a coalition of Dhulo subclans with no political project and no organization while Awdal state is a figment of your imagination

SSC already exist and has defeated you’re so called “national army” kkkk and Awdal state movement is gathering a lot of momentum. Best believe we will fund their malitias if it comes to be.

Dude reer Awdal ain't your business and they are not like Daaroods so don't have high hopes of us getting back to your paper state as dreams are just dreams kkk 😂😂

FYI everything in between ras Kamboni to Zeila is our (FGS) business. You are a delusional man, come to terms with the reality.

I just hope the government doesn’t sell SSC out to strike a deal with SL
Yes, that has a good chance of happening. SSC will be the sacrificial lamb in reuniting Somalia. SL will be treated as one entity & become an official federal state of Somalia.

HSM wants to implement his 2 party system with one in the north & one in the south. The UK government is pushing as well as the Americans.

If walanweyne want us back they should accept our conditions like getting rid of that qashin blue flag and adopting our Tawxeed flag and if they don't like that then no reunification :)

I don't think there should be any country with tawheed written on the flag. Even though it may be ideal, the reality is that flags are used in many context where it's not Islamically appropriate. The frequent use of flags alongside national anthem should be enough of a reason.

I don't think there should be any country with tawheed written on the flag. Even though it may be ideal, the reality is that flags are used in many context where it's not Islamically appropriate. The frequent use of flags alongside national anthem should be enough of a reason.
Agree to disagree sxb :)

No such thing of Awdal state or or SSC. You can’t threaten people with non-existent entities. This so called SSC entity doesn’t even exist, just a coalition of Dhulo subclans with no political project and no organization while Awdal state is a figment of your imagination
I mean this applies or Somaliland also lol, 30 years of u guys living in this delusion

Atleast SSC and Awadal state have some shame to say they part of Somalia still, this whole fake Somaliland project based on Gaalo imaginary borders is beyond shameless now

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Can't stand that fat bastard in the middle. Out of all regions Djibouti has so much potential but their leader is a Jabba the Hut looking dictator. Somalia is volatile and SL is going down the drain but Djibouti is a glorified gas station. We're cursed with weak mean in charge.
Djibouti is 90% barren inhospitable desert. they doing pretty good for subsaharan african country. fairly stable and peaceful. Plus they are getting many mega projects from outside investors and govts. if they didnt have strong arm dictator i have good felling they would join rest of somali territories in the chaos and insecurity

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We rich in oil niggas! what's there to fight about? We might as well sign defence pacts and get ready to clap whoever challenges our structural integrity.

:lawd:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Djibouti is 90% barren inhospitable desert. they doing pretty good for subsaharan african country. fairly stable and peaceful. Plus they are getting many mega projects from outside investors and govts. if they didnt have strong arm dictator i have good felling they would join rest of somali territories in the chaos and insecurity
90% barren?? Damn. I knew the nation was dry but I assumed it'd be 60%. No doubt Djibouti citizens are living a life other somalis can only dream off, I'm just saying this can't be it. IOG is great at holding onto power but useless if one doesn't strive to continously improve the live of their citizens it's useless.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
90% barren?? Damn. I knew the nation was dry but I assumed it'd be 60%. No doubt Djibouti citizens are living a life other somalis can only dream off, I'm just saying this can't be it. IOG is great at holding onto power but useless if one doesn't strive to continously improve the live of their citizens.
💯 just don’t know how that transition looks peacefully. He will pass soon hopefully his successor has greater vision

very harsh lands had some friends from marines who were stationed their and they said it was hottest place they ever went even hotter than middleast

He is a celebrity. Hargaysa is very landheer.
No it’s not man their airspace and funds belong to SFG. It irritates me that HSM and him are even at the same eye level. It’s not exclusive to hargeisa either, all these states shouldn’t even be meeting with a Somali president directly.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
💯 just don’t know how that transition looks peacefully. He will pass soon hopefully his successor has greater vision

very harsh lands had some friends from marines who were stationed their and they said it was hottest place they ever went even hotter than middleast
Climate change is hitting us hard despite the fact we contribute nothing to it. Each year is hotter and dryer than the last for those back home.

Has IOG ever announced a method of transition of power after he's gone? It's clear that the nation is a one party state and the international community seems ok with that.

I wonder if his succeor would steer a peaceful course like IOG or go drastically different method. This whole generation of leaders are soon disappearing and it make me apprehensive for what's to come. We just need 10 years of peace. That's all.

Yes, that has a good chance of happening. SSC will be the sacrificial lamb in reuniting Somalia. SL will be treated as one entity & become an official federal state of Somalia.

HSM wants to implement his 2 party system with one in the north & one in the south. The UK government is pushing as well as the Americans.
I know the UK supported this but I didn’t know that the US was pushing for this too. If that’s the case then it might happen

I wasn’t worried about the UK because they’re not as relevant on the global stage anymore, but the US can definitely influence the government

I know the UK supported this but I didn’t know that the US was pushing for this too. If that’s the case then it might happen

I wasn’t worried about the UK because they’re not as relevant on the global stage anymore, but the US can definitely influence the government
Americans have an interest in Berbera to make a military base & obviously they are not going to recognise Somaliland as they believe in the territorial integrity of Somalia & also they don’t want another Muslim nation to be added to Africa especially in the strategic Gulf of Aden/Bab El Mandeb.

So I hope Reer SL take these negotiations & make sure they take proper representation in the SFG.

US did not lift arms embargo for no reason & pushed debt relief for no reason. US got military concessions & UK got oil/economic concessions. There is no free lunch in this world.

Muse Bihi & HSM & IOG see eye to eye on one thing. To never ever have a Darood president ever again in Somalia. This time it’ll be though political party coalitions of North (Isaaq) and South (Hawiye/RX).

It’s in our interests to be on the good side of the West & cut out the Arab Middlemen. Our biggest mistake ever was allying with the Soviets.

Americans have an interest in Berbera to make a military base & obviously they are not going to recognise Somaliland as they believe in the territorial integrity of Somalia & also they don’t want another Muslim nation to be added to Africa especially in the strategic Gulf of Aden/Bab El Mandeb.

So I hope Reer SL take these negotiations & make sure they take proper representation in the SFG.

US did not lift arms embargo for no reason & pushed debt relief for no reason. US got military concessions & UK got oil/economic concessions. There is no free lunch in this world.

Muse Bihi & HSM & IOG see eye to eye on one thing. To never ever have a Darood president ever again in Somalia. This time it’ll be though political party coalitions of North (Isaaq) and South (Hawiye).

It’s in our interests to be on the good side of the West & cut out the Arab Middlemen. Our biggest mistake ever was allying with the Soviets.
It won’t be easy to politically sideline a big part of the Somali population it will most likely backfire daarood will likely make a political coalition with RX