Breaking: Somalia recognises Israel

From a Political prospective I wonder what we gain or benefit from changing our status quo aside from alienating the Arabs??? I also think before such a decision was taken, it should have been motioned to the parliament and approved by them.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Bruh it was bound to happen but right now is sick.

Whilst the Palestinians are dying left and right is not the time to normalise relations.

I would never want to normalise relations with such a sick country prior i was a bit more lenient but seeing how demented these people are. I donโ€™t think we can gain anything from these people. I would advise staying away from them and being under their radar.

This goes against status quo and Somaliaโ€™s official policy. It could be a soft launching into an official recognition, which may happen at anytime now heโ€™s voiced his political position :icon e confused:

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Kinda sick to normalise relations whilst the genocide is still going on.

Bruh it was bound to happen but right now is sick.

Whilst the Palestinians are dying left and right is not the time to normalise relations.

I would never want to normalise relations with such a sick country prior i was a bit more lenient but seeing how demented these people are. I donโ€™t think we can gain anything from these people. I would advise staying away from them and being under their radar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's a part of me disappointed.

but at the same time, if the arab muslim countries are saying they recognize israel, then somalia shouldn't be breaking their backs trying to do otherwise.

This isn't their fight, somalia is an african country trying to rebuild after a war.

nevertheless, somalis should still support Palestine, but we should definitely not be at the front of the protest. There is no benefit for us to be leading this issue.

but at the same time, if the arab muslim countries are saying they recognize israel, then somalia shouldn't be breaking their backs trying to do otherwise.

This isn't their fight, somalia is an african country trying to rebuild after a war.

nevertheless, somalis should still support Palestine, but we should definitely not be at the front of the protest. There is no benefit for us to be leading this issue.

Africa is a meaningless geographic designation created by Europeans.

Somalis are Muslims that is what matters to us not "Africans" which is meaningless.

Why do some of you think making statements like "the arabs did this so". What does that have to do with us? If they apostate and become Christian or Jew would you also suggest we should do the same?

It is no surprise that these comments come after he has spent an extended period of time in the Zionist outpost that is the UAE.

This does not bode well for HSM.

First of all this President of ours represents the Somali People. Majority of Somalis if given a say would unanimously and completely object to this declaration.

At the same time part of me things our President was easily duped and coerced to come out with this statement especially with the timing of it considering how things are.

This man completely undid 63 years of political maneuvering done by past Somali Governments

Africa is a meaningless geographic designation created by Europeans.

Somalis are Muslims that is what matters to us not "Africans" which is meaningless.

Why do some of you think making statements like "the arabs did this so". What does that have to do with us? If they apostate and become Christian or Jew would you also suggest we should do the same?

It is no surprise that these comments come after he has spent an extended period of time in the Zionist outpost that is the UAE.

This does not bode well for HSM.
Damn I wonder what the UAE done to this nigga?
IMG_1061.jpeg

Idc what qabil you are from, culusow must go
Iโ€™m starting to agree bro, especially since I noticed he also talks down about us Somalis

Trending