Breaking Somalia intercepts plane carrying UAE officials carrying money to Mog and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 10 million USD you can make the entire Warsangeli rich lol. On a serious note you
can build at-least 10 cities with it. The cost of building a 4 bedroom house costing $10,000
or less.
We raised 10 -20 million for a port in las khorey.nggas took the money and bailed.

Bohol

VIP
We raised 10 -20 million for a port in las khorey.nggas took the money and bailed.

I doubt it. Only few clans in Somalia can raise 10-20 million. That is some serious money not joke, for example the Jigjiga airport was built with 5 million, likewise the Bosaso one was in the 5-10 million range. With 10 million you can build two medium airports = endless revenue for the area.

They just should have given it to that guy. Wait he's already taken $10 million!

Gaas.jpg

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Arrest the fat Arab terrorists, they have been financing terror in Somalia for god knows how long they are only getting caught now.

I doubt it. Only few clans in Somalia can raise 10-20 million. That is some serious money not joke, for example the Jigjiga airport was built with 5 million, likewise the Bosaso one was in the 5-10 million range. With 10 million you can build two medium airports = endless revenue for the area.
Nah search up las khorey port , Faysal guy said he could build for 10 million.In the end he bought a few bulldozers and finish.

Bohol

VIP
Nah search up las khorey port , Faysal guy said he could build for 10 million.In the end he bought a few bulldozers and finish.

Lol Faysal Hawar is a minister in the Jeegaan government now. I doubt a man worth 10 million or something would waste his time becoming a minister in a unrecognized entity.

AJLlDp0olJ6uZnLwfIz1gZuxJJNS_fkQHgK7YC-cyA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Lol Faysal Hawar is a minister in the Jeegaan government now. I doubt a man worth 10 million or something would waste his time becoming a minister in a unrecognized entity.

AJLlDp0olJ6uZnLwfIz1gZuxJJNS_fkQHgK7YC-cyA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Ngga is a professional con artist.
:farmajoyaab:
He is conning Jegaanlanders next.
:siilaanyolaugh:
That said maybe you are right, perhaps it was 1 mill.Somalis are prone to exaggeration.

Bohol

VIP
Ngga is a professional con artist.
:farmajoyaab:
He is conning Jegaanlanders next.
:siilaanyolaugh:
That said maybe you are right, perhaps it was 1 mill.Somalis are prone to exaggeration.

The Dubai business community know each other. Let me ask my uncle if Faysal is really a millionaire.:siilaanyolaugh:

Did the old man jawaari resign the moment the money was confiscated. Coudnt he wait at least a day or two .

This Farmaajo and Khayre are extremly dangerous we need to be independent before they extend their criminal dictatorship fueled by external loans after they achieve debt relief.

Tick tick President Biixi lets end and achieve Independence.

Did the old man jawaari resign the moment the money was confiscated. Coudnt he wait at least a day or two .

This Farmaajo and Khayre are extremly dangerous we need to be independent before they extend their criminal dictatorship fueled by external loans after they achieve debt relief.

Tick tick President Biixi lets end and achieve Independence.

Shouldnt you instead applaud the farmaajo/khayre partnership in curbing corruption and giving the UAE the middle finger..

They are actually working over time to get a working system in place in the south...in puntland and somaliland we dont have 10 different nations interfering with us through various suits from various tribes who are all very short sighted..

Getting jawaari removed is a huge accomplishment and to say fkcu to emirati dollars takes guts...

:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts