Breaking Somalia intercepts plane carrying UAE officials carrying money to Mog and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots were carrying large sum of money to Mog and Puntland. There plane has been intercepted and they having a standoff with Somali officials at Mog Airport.

DaQ4NkqX0AAXka_

Just look at them I hope they don't start a riot at Aden Abdulle Airport. Somalia should confiscate the large sum of cash until it establishes what it is intended for.

DaQ4NkqX0AAXka_

Tomorrow at 9:00 the no confidence vote of Jawaari will take place. I don't know what the cash for Puntland is for, they have a base there where they train the Puntland Maritime Police Force which they pay annually $10 million for. It could be intended for the ministers and VP who are against the proposal to denounce Somalia for banning UAE owned port operator from the country.

:ayaanswag:i dont understand, this money was 'earmarked' for mogadishu and puntland, someone explain what that means.

does it mean it was going to puntland or somalia or something.

looks shady:kodaksmiley:

Somaliaaristricat the money was intended to derail Somalia by paying bribes to Somali administrations to come against the Federal Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending