Breaking: Somali guys knife and shoot each other Minneapolis Somali restaurant

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
One of them was making an order when a crackhead attacked him and stabbed in the neck.
Not surprised, every time I go to that place there’s Somali crackhead waiting outside of it asking for money or food. I wish there was another place that made fresh Sambusa like them, haven’t been there in a year because of the sketchy location.

Chicago ave is deadly in South MPLS. Alx my dad got a job in the SL government or I’d have to continue to live in that shithole. Now we’re naighbors with cadaans in the burbs. No Somali in site 😂😂

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Chicago ave is deadly in South MPLS. Alx my dad got a job in the SL government or I’d have to continue to live in that shithole. Now we’re naighbors with cadaans in the burbs. No Somali in site 😂😂
What is the nicest or richest neighborhood in MN? And do allot of somalis live there?

What is the nicest or richest neighborhood in MN? And do allot of somalis live there?
Not sure there are a lot in the Twin cites area I’m aware of but outside that Somalis don’t like to live in non liberal areas. South Minneapolis is decent for lacag with the most Somalis and it’s developed but it’s very madoow and Latino, North Minneapolis is a warzone with a lot of Somalis; keep your kids away from stray bullets. North East and South East are decent with a decent amount of Somalis. Bloomington is cool with a lot of Somalis. The rest of the suburbs are too far from the city but a lot of rich Somalis rate it.

Alhamdulilah that he had the steel on him and defended himself. Here in Texas they just passed a law where you can carry without a ChL. Might need to go to the range and practice more soon

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
14776.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Subhanallah absolutely tragic.

They really need to regulate guns in America. The US political class should really look to Australia when it comes to weapons regulations.

Subhanallah absolutely tragic.

They really need to regulate guns in America. The US political class should really look to Australia when it comes to weapons regulations.

It will never happen, mate.

The United States is completely wedded to the 2nd Amendment; the people are so deluded they actually think they could take on the U.S. military with AR-15s.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It will never happen, mate.

The United States is completely wedded to the 2nd Amendment; the people are so deluded they actually think they could take on the U.S. military with AR-15s.

They believe they can beat the US military with AR-15s and bottles of Jack Daniels.

:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts