Breaking: Saudi ministry releases footage confirming it released the Livestock from Somaliland

Its hard to converse with people who don't deal in reality. You just watched a video of the UAE foreign minister and are still trying to argue, its insanity. Lol have a goodnight.

Whenever u lack arguments u are the only sane person.

This my last response to you. The minister referred to talks, meetings and ORAL understandings. All of this has no value in law and is not called authorization. I watched the Arabic, no need for any translation. Not once he talked about an signature or an actual deal with the FGS.

The statement of HSM is clear, there was never an authorization from the FGS (signature). 'Ofc HSM would deny it' is utter bullshit and conspiracy. This is something u can discuss in your local Makhaayad.

U don't even realise how delusional u are, but Ahlan wa Sahlan good night.

Its hard to converse with people who don't deal in reality. You just watched a video of the UAE foreign minister on BBC Arabic and are still trying to argue, its insanity. Lol have a goodnight.

Actually Gargash is not the foreign minister he’s the minister of the state of foreign affairs. He’s a parliamentarian not a foreign minister. Also his comments were not based in reality and UAE issued a statement denouncing it. He was not privy to any of the conversations I’m sure that Anwar guy knew little of Somali affairs in general

Whenever u lack arguments u are the only sane person.

This my last response to you. The minister referred to talks, meetings and ORAL understandings. All of this has no value in law and is not called authorization. I watched the Arabic, no need for any translation. Not once he talked about an signature or an actual deal with the FGS.

The statement of HSM is clear, there was never an authorization from the FGS (signature). 'Ofc HSM would deny it' is utter bullshit and conspiracy. This is something u can discuss in your local Makhaayad.

U don't even realise how delusional u are, but Ahlan wa Sahlan good night.
:kanyehmm:
Actually Gargash is not the foreign minister he’s the minister of the state of foreign affairs. He’s a parliamentarian not a foreign minister. Also his comments were not based in reality and UAE issued a statement denouncing it. He was not privy to any of the conversations I’m sure that Anwar guy knew little of Somali affairs in general
loool alright, show us the statement UAE govt issued denouncing Gargash (part of the govt) comments.

:kanyehmm:

loool alright, show us the statement UAE govt issued denouncing Gargash (part of the govt) comments.

So you’re mad because I pointed out you don’t know who the UAE foreign minister is? And now you also deny they didn’t release a statement either? :chrisfreshhah: You’re a special breed of insane

So you’re mad because I pointed out you don’t know who the UAE foreign minister is? And now you also deny they didn’t release a statement either? :chrisfreshhah: You’re a special breed of insane
Mad? Bc I called him the foreign minister as opposed to the minister of state foreign affairs lool haye.

Are you going to share the statement the govt made denouncing their minister of state foreign affairs or? More calacaal?

Lol Anwar Gargash statements are not based in reality but you and fellow tribal secessionists feelings are (no evidence of anything up until now) while I’ve shown a whole video....

It’s like Draco making a new thread everyday for the past week saying SL freed the goats.

This is why I think you’re all mentally unstable. Total waste of time. Next time you at me it should be the statement of UAE denouncing him (made up). Until then, goodnight. :gucciwhat:

Kezira

disneylanders
Dumb eydoor jeeganis the one put on the case was even the vice pm who is Isaaq and last week even said he will be on the case

Mad? Bc I called him the foreign minister as opposed to the minister of state foreign affairs lool haye.

Are you going to share the statement the govt made denouncing their minister of state foreign affairs or? More calacaal?

:chrisfreshhah:I can see you are very emotional about the issue the letter was not a public letter. They sent a delegation to SL to apologize in person and they said a letter would be sent to President of SL shortly after. I’m sure the letter arrived but you can look the delegation that arrived in person for yourself. Like I said you don’t even know the foreign minister so you know little of what you claim. It’s best you stay out of this :mjlol:

:chrisfreshhah:I can see you are very emotional about the issue the letter was not a public letter. They sent a delegation to SL to apologize in person and they said a letter would be sent to President of SL shortly after. I’m sure the letter arrived but you can look the delegation that arrived in person for yourself. Like I said you don’t even know the foreign minister so you know little of what you claim. It’s best you stay out of this :mjlol:
Loooool wow. Bye.

Dumb eydoor jeeganis the one put on the case was even the vice pm who is Isaaq and last week even said he will be on the case
:russ: Nothing coming out of the amisom bunker called Villa somalia is ever true

26BA1F42-8ECF-45EA-8839-B1B351481C62.jpeg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The political section is the only thing they have to make themselves feel better, after all they know they can’t do anything about Somaliland on the ground, so creating anti Somaliland threads daily is the only thing that can make them sleep a little better.

:damn::hemad:

Bruv it is Somaliland hiding their approval from the fgs not the other way around just track your politicians you will figure out the rest

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
It's even funnier that he is not the minister for livestock. They just used him because he's isaaq:russ:
68 IQ Somolians:deadmanny:

Ain't he the deputy prime minister?
The pm is in galmudug he is taking over the pm workload. This matter was cleary big enough that the prime minister's office responded. These people, do you live under a stone that this seems weird to you?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ain't he the deputy prime minister?
The pm is in galmudug he is taking over the pm workload. This matter was cleary big enough that the prime minister's office responded. These people, do you live under a stone that this seems weird to you?
You have to feel sorry for these Somalilanders. Most of other people on here are somewhat hinged but they are represented by the most Somalis I've ever seen online. This is the 5th time they said the ship was released and when it was finally released at the behest of the Somali government... well you see the result.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You have to feel sorry for these Somalilanders. Most of other people on here are somewhat hinged but they are represented by the most Somalis I've ever seen online. This is the 5th time they said the ship was released and when it was finally released at the behest of the Somali government... well you see the result.

Exactly we need to send as much as wadaads, sheikhs and imams to Sland to spiritually release them from this crazy state of mind. They live in a similar balloon as the north Korean they just create their own narrative and if you speak the truth you will be jailed shit is just crazy

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Such a airhead. The arab speaking in the video didnt say ONCE that he signed a deal with the government for DP world:drakelaugh:

Take your somolian written bbc article and wipe your futo you have no shame:heh:

Man you need to learn arabic :gucciwhat:.

His words was loud and clear. He said that agreement happen from the previous goverments like HSM and red lips. UAE policy is One Somalia and in the same time it would not stop Development on SL.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Even they didn't bring it to parliament lool. just they bring two to three pages with sign of SL and DP world lool.

Don't you think that international business operates under certain law, on if them being is it legal to pursue this endeavor. The federal government must agree and sign. The fgs is the only national sovereign government that's recognized by the International community. If Sl signed it the fgs could sue dp world. That is basic international law. Sl just like to hide the fgs approval time over time and the fgs plays along. Now the fgs is telling the truth people get butt hurt.

Trending

Latest posts