BREAKING: Nicholas Haysom declared 'Persona Non Grata'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
These idiots cheerleading him in this thread want 21 more years of dictatorship but this time by a man who can’t even take a piss without fufu soldiers guarding him.

The 68 IQ curse strikes again.

:snoop:
thats not his fault. he inherited that. if you can;t see the difference between this leadership and the past leaderships than your lost. Just because Puntland has a little diasagreement with th FGS doesnt mean we hate them and we should be against them. Puntland deserves the respect and even Cabdiwelli cali gaas doesnt hate the FGS. its a minor dispute that will be settled. stop siding with terrorists and the U.N over farmaajo our chosen leader. The people on the ground can only see the real difference this leadership has made and is trying to make. they are facing resistance from local politicians, The Gulf states, maamul gobeleed, and former presidents and poliical groups who are aiming too bring a man like general gabre back and a puppet ppresident. i personally care and focus on putland but damn we have too much puntites with foreign morals and ideas of what our country should be. no matter who is in office they will hate him unless its their sub clan. soon they will start too tarnish his name like they did gaddafi before killing him

World

VIP
Robow should have been arrested from the start. He was only arrested for opposing Farmajo, not for being former Shabab. How many former terrorists are working security in Xamar?
His amnesty did not include running for political office and building militias.

thats not his fault. he inherited that. if you can;t see the difference between this leadership and the past leaderships than your lost. Just because Puntland has a little diasagreement with th FGS doesnt mean we hate them and we should be against them. Puntland deserves the respect and even Cabdiwelli cali gaas doesnt hate the FGS. its a minor dispute that will be settled. stop siding with terrorists and the U.N over farmaajo our chosen leader. The people on the ground can only see the real difference this leadership has made and is trying to make. they are facing resistance from local politicians, The Gulf states, maamul gobeleed, and former presidents and poliical groups who are aiming too bring a man like general gabre back and a puppet ppresident. i personally care and focus on putland but damn we have too much puntites with foreign morals and ideas of what our country should be. no matter who is in office they will hate him unless its their sub clan. soon they will start too tarnish his name like they did gaddafi before killing him
I am local resident from puntland and compeletely agree all you said with you....i might disagreed farmajo how he dealt with some local situations but when it comes to foreign policy, he did the best he could have done so far

Farmaajo is legally right.

As the host nation, he is allowed to declare a foreign representative a persona non-grata if they comment on local politics.

Even if Haysom is right, the man is an experienced diplomat who knows not to comment on local issues. That means what he did was intentional and calculated.

Farmaajo has been cleaning up the uncivilised South. Galmudug got civilised then South West State then inshallah Jubaland.

Him and Gaas do not hate each other, its the fact that their positions make them natural adversaries. They probably highly respect each other as capable and educated Somali leaders.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
His amnesty did not include running for political office and building militias.
You actually just made that up. The terms of his amnesty (if any) haven't been released.
Farmaajo has been cleaning up the uncivilised South. Galmudug got civilised then South West State then inshallah Jubaland.
How did Farmajo civilize Galmudug? By supporting another guy to become president in the middle of Xaaf's term and trying to cause a civil war there?

Farmaajo really thinks he can become a dictator lol... this is happening because he asked about the people killed in SWS. The UN runs everything in Mogadishu this will backfire badly, what an incompetent government.
the nabad and nolol zombies are buying into this.

they forget this nigga can't say shit to Ethiopia who operate in somalia like they own but has something to say to the UN, the same niggas who fund his bantu soldiers.:westbrookwtf:

doqon ilaahay ma cadaabo.:mjkkk:

can he even last a day if UN says f*ck it, we are withdrawing AU? lmao. May Allah make this a reality.

I want to see poonmaarjo run out of xamar like the last time.

How did Farmajo civilize Galmudug? By supporting another guy to become president in the middle of Xaaf's term and trying to cause a civil war there?

I was in North Mudug last year after Farmaajo got elected.

The peace there is tangible wallahi and everyone I talked to said it was all due to Farmaajo.

Did the UN respond?

Not yet but international media outlets have been reporting it now.

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.14.04 am.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was in North Mudug last year after Farmaajo got elected.

The peace there is tangible wallahi and everyone I talked to said it was all due to Farmaajo.
That's all thanks to President Gaas and President Xaaf. Farmajo has next to no presence in Galmudug. All he can do is send money, weapons, and orders to his agents.
Not yet but international media outlets have been reporting it now. View attachment 62537
What an embarrassment this is.
:snoop:

Farmajo wipes his ass with the constitution. He spits on democracy and the rule of law. His government is consolidating power and becoming more authoritarian by the day. And 68 IQ apes cheer him on every step of the way.

If something isn't done to stop this Siad Barre wannabe, we will lose nearly 20 years of progress in nation building in the capital.
Mark my words. There will be another civil war because of him. If he loses the election in 2021, watch him refuse to concede.
These bloodsucking foreigners pay his salary and guard him when he needs to use the toilet. He even used them to arrest Robow. He's literally nothing without them.
:mjlol:
This time when they cry "yaa darood ahay" don't respond, let them hold their own xiniinyo. I am certain it's going to get to that point.

This time when they cry "yaa darood ahay" don't respond, let them hold their own xiniinyo. I am certain it's going to get to that point.
We always hold our own that much is crystal clear. There are some honorable cagdheers but many dhabodlifs as well. I know which camp you fall into, but those whose views hold some merit support Nabad iyo nolol in protecting the sovereignty of Somalia from outsiders. You should heed your adeers words and get rid of that chip on your shoulder kid kkkkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We always hold our own that much is crystal clear. There are some honorable cagdheers but many dhabodlifs as well. I know which camp you fall into, but those whose views hold some merit support Nabad iyo nolol in protecting the sovereignty of Somalia from outsiders. You should heed your adeers words and get rid of that chip on your shoulder kid kkkkk
Farax Macalin wa OG nasab ah wa reer Tolomooge, Ferrari is from gunta Rer abdulle kuwi midgaha gabadhooda siiyeen
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending