BREAKING: Nicholas Haysom declared 'Persona Non Grata'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give farmajo until the next election to prove me wrong. If he does not take the fight to al shabaab then i will forever doubt and mistrust his intentions.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will give farmajo until the next election to prove me wrong. If he does not take the fight to al shabaab then i will forever doubt and mistrust his intentions.
What has he done now? Why wait for next election.

State what he has done.

There's still corruption, killing, and top of that his prime minister is stealing money.

Farmaajo has to go.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
walahi i feel for our people. we have somalis who would side with the u.n over there fellow somali brother.

Farm

VIP
If your fellow brother wants to kill you, rob you and basically put you in misery, would you still side with him?

Xaarmaajo killed 15 people in Baidoa I’m sure he wouldn’t be talking like that if those were his parents or siblings!

It's simple he has Ethiopia and Eritrea on his side to create another authoritarian Somalia this will not end well.

Last edited:
Farmaajo and his team need to bring order to Somalia..

Standing strong on my impartiality I see no wrong in farmaajos reign..some of my cousins will point out his aggression towards Gaas and Madoobe but having explored the mountain evidence in favour of farmaajo I have to say he is even too kind to Madoobe...

Gaas announced himself to be the president of the federal regions a short lived reign...this was icing on the cake for me..there is undermining and then there is that..

We daroods always point at Hawiye for being absolutely savages when it comes to making Somalia great again...however since the appointment of farmaajo without my puntish-spectacles I have to say, I am not overly excited at the support for farmaajo from his brethren ...

We need cooperation to solve Somalias situation and Gaas has been nothing but a spike in a lions foot...

He has undermined farmaajo every turn possible

What has he done now? Why wait for next election.

State what he has done.

There's still corruption, killing, and top of that his prime minister is stealing money.

Farmaajo has to go.
I agree! we need a young charming nationalist! we are done trusting old heads with our country. They have had their turn and now it's time they step aside. Already old bastards here ruined it for us with brexit! My cadaan friend cried because he can't travel to europe now that we left the eu without a visa, all because his racist grandmother voted leave.

It’s because the UN are against the arrest of the terrorist khawarij leader Robow, obviously you would support that shaytaan over Farmaajo because you prefer Al Shabab over peace.
Robow should have been arrested from the start. He was only arrested for opposing Farmajo, not for being former Shabab. How many former terrorists are working security in Xamar?

I agree! we need a young charming nationalist! we are done trusting old heads with our country. They have had their turn and now it's time they step aside. Already old bastards here ruined it for us with brexit! My cadaan friend cried because he can't travel to europe now that we left the eu without a visa, all because his racist grandmother voted leave.
Tbh sxb I voted leave as well. One less enemy for Somalis.
salute.png

Status
Not open for further replies.