Whats going on? Barre Hiiraale denied to fly to Gedo !!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Nacala Madoobe ku yeel!

:jcoleno: :jcoleno:

what a shame this hero is being denied to go. HSM must answer for this

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
My investigation of the matter led me to this guy along with fat scarface.
Ovo7ysEU_400x400.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
disgraceful. the new generation mx leaders are cucks. beesha needs factory reset.
@Murax
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali and co who support our enemies and insult our leaders have lead to this tragic affair. If you dont respect yourself no one will respect you. Rer Garbaharay better protest on behalf of odayga.

TekNiKo

VIP
@reer listen to this geesi who speaks the truth, Rer Gedo must come with good leaders! Reer Mudug cannot keep up with this double dealing. Qadiyad
maleh :pacspit:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
nah its because Garbaharey switched sides and is now governed by the loyalist admin. Canjeex is burning inside right now
Canjeex has been pacified-Remember he denied janan 2 weeks ago-They are competing for who will rep jubbaland in gedo.-Jubbaland took his side in scolding janan,that let me know there was open line of Comunication.
Garbahareey you are right in under.mucalimu and the former.governor.-

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Throwback to when @cow was trying to flex Garbaharey to @Kheyre

Now hes missing from the site
as i said beledweyne is multiclan city with xawaadle/ ujeejeen/ gaaljecel/ bantu/ dir/ reer aw hassan and other small hawiye subclans.

the Mayor of beledweyne is gaaljecel and he is pro guudlaawe the governor of hiiraan is jeyte and is xawaadle he is pro guudlaawe, the VP is xawaadle and he is pro guudlaawe.

plus it was haramcad and gorgor that got guudlaawe to beledweyne. Anyway i am not against madoobe coming to Garbaharey but it will be his last ever visit.

Madoobe was a kenyan puppet for 10 years and not once has he asked to come to garbaharey the nigga is not suicidal.

so my question who will ensure his safety? kenyans? the same kenyans that got chased out of gedo and only bomb using helicopters.

Reer Garbaharey are sub sub sub clan

marehan>reer diini> reer siyaad

and even within not all subclans of reer siyaad are in garbaharey. Garbaharey being Gedo Capital is the best thing siyad barre done for reer gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking news: Mujahid Col Barre Hiiraale will be entering from Ethiopia and joining the troops in Luuq loyal to Cali Kediye Madoobe dabadhilifs will be defeated inshallah.

Breaking news: Mujahid Col Barre Hiiraale will be entering from Ethiopia and joining the troops in Luuq loyal to Cali Kediye Madoobe dabadhilifs will be defeated inshallah.

Ethiopia will not be allowed to interfere in Somalia as long as Absame is PM & Ethiopia Ambassador to Somalia 🇸🇴

B0017125-1493-4226-A234-2AD27D6A9D79.jpeg

Trending