BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist kills 50 LGBTQQIPS2AA club goers in terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, they are loaded with cash. They are winners, while you are a loser.

Lmfao childish response.

You're not a winner if your people need Westerners to build. You're not a winner if your own native people are not in the labor force.

Apollo

VIP
Lmfao childish response.

You're not a winner if your people need Westerners to build. You're not a winner if your own native people are not in the labor force.

You are not a Westerner. Stop pretending to be one, you descendant of an African refugee.

Abdijohnson wants darod dick kkkk

I saw @AbdiJohnson on London Tube.

BGtEgazCQAE-NOr.jpg_small.jpg

This isn't about UAE. This is about the terrorist attack in Florida and why you insist living in the West if you hate us.

Go to UAE if you like it there. But they'll never give you a passport. You only can visit UAE visa free with your Western passports lol. Go tahriib to UAE. They'll shoot your boat on site lol

My condolences @AbdiJohnson must be an emotional time for you

Gays have played with fire. They are the ones who demand Western governments increase your numbers here.

Gays will turn to Trump after this terrorist attack

Gays were the last ones in the West who liked you living in the West and protected you from Islamophobes and stood up for your divided community. I am glad those days are over.

Gays have played with fire. They are the ones who demand Western governments increase your numbers here.

Gays were the last ones in the West who liked you living in the West and protected you from Islamophobes and stood up for your divided community. I am glad those days are long over.

The reason why we are in the West, is because of the West. They invaded and destroyed every Muslim country.

Gays were the last ones in the West who liked you living in the West and protected you from Islamophobes and stood up for your divided community. I am glad those days are over.
I understand your frustration. Dadkaaga wa la xasuuqay

50 were killed in this terror attack. It's over for you. The community is like the Jewish community. I think the gays will be able to stop you from coming here.

Apollo

VIP
50 were killed in this terror attack. It's over for you. The community is like the Jewish community. I think the gays will be able to stop you from coming here.

You will be banned from entering the United States based on your name/surname if Trump becomes president. Hallelujah. :deargod:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Another group of people I give zero fucks about. Hispanic gays.

I'm looking forward to Hispanic gays showing solidarity with Somalis being brutalised in K5 and NFD. Oh right, that's never happened and will never happen.

This is a fight between white people and middle easternets/south Asians

The only gays I care about are Somali gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.